1. Hello Guest Do you know binary.com offers exclusive $20 No Deposit Bonus for FX Binary Point visitors? Click here to sign up

iTrader Review | iTrader.com

Discussion in 'Binary Brokers Reviews' started by FBP Review Moderation Wing, Nov 27, 2015.

1. FBP Review Moderation Wing

FBP Review Moderation Wing Forum Moderator Trader

Have you been a client of iTrader? If yes, we need an honest review from you to help others making the decision whether it is safe to join iTrader.Please mention the following things in your review:

1) Were you satisfied with the expiry rates?
    2) Deposit and withdrawal operations
    3) Quality of support services
    4) Your final thoughts about the broker

We hope your review will help us understand the quality of services provided byiTrader.

Broker’s Website: www.itrader.co.il

WARNING:Due to our advanced IP detection and machine analysis tools, we can easily detect fake reviews. If you are found posting a fake review then you will be banned straight away

2. Rafael

Rafael New Member Trader

they are typical Israeli scammers and thieves....stay away@@

3. sarorui

sarorui Guest

i got a call from these agents asking me to deposit 1000 saudi riyals, they expect me to transfer money and send it through credit card, not acceptable and they all saying me the same... that they are professional in business and they are managers....

4. I'm from France and i trade with this broker for months now. In regards with the withdrawal process, i didn't have any inconvenience, just waited for 5 or 6 business days i think and i got my money. I love the way they design their platform, it is user friendly, very easy to use. Overall, I'm satisfied with this broker.

5. First of all, I want to say that this one is solely base on my real life experience and I just want to help you by giving you this honest review.

Well, the first times with this broker had been really hard. There are times that I really don't get it but thanks to their tutorial online which helped me a lot. As the time goes by, I learned how to operate it.

With the deposit and withdrawal, I didn't have a problem really. It went well, and after then I just trusted this one. I even recommended this to my friend. She as well, has been really amazed with it.

Lastly, if you'll try to make a research(like what I did) I found out that this one has been really a licensed broker which made me feel more secured because my money has been in a good hands.

No need to worry!

6. BuddyFoxx

BuddyFoxx Guest

Typical scammers who cold call you several times per week to get your credit card details with no clue what they are taking about ! Philipino call center agents who can hardly speak English and don't even know what pivot means ... Also the Israeli bosses
    of the company have been charged for scamming innocent people and are out on bail ☝️️

7. lindholmgustaf

lindholmgustaf New Member Trader

I think this thread was not yet updated, from what I understand, itrader.co.il was a different company from itrader.com
    itrader.com
    was a forex broker company and not binary options.