1. Hello Guest Do you know binary.com offers exclusive $20 No Deposit Bonus for FX Binary Point visitors? Click here to sign up

Just Forex reviews

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers Reviews' started by Jafar, Jun 14, 2016.

1. Jafar

Jafar Active Member Trader

Hello, people! Recently I’ve been thinking hard about working with a new broker and from all of them available Just Forex has caught my attention. According to the internet reviews, the company is worthy. Traders say that the broker does not bother your trading and cashes out without any problems. Now I wanna check out what do people say on this forum.

2. Andrew85

Andrew85 Active Member Trader

Finally, somebody has made a topic on this broker! I’ve been trading with it around 3-4 months and haven’t seen any place to discuss the company. By the way, it’s not important for me how long the broker has been on the market compared to how they cash out and execute.

3. Hinzor

Hinzor Member Trader

Hmm, how to say… age is a pretty important factor. If the company has been on the market for some time, it means that they wanna work honestly and save their brand.

4. micheal

micheal New Member Trader

"I’ve seen plenty of traders over the years make huge returns on their
    accounts, well over 1000 per cent in a relatively short period of time, but
    as soon as they hit a drawdown period they just as quickly give it all
    back. This is because they were trading well beyond risk limits in the
    first place.” Well if you're interested in binary trading and self-managing
    some money for yourself? I'm writing because i'd love to share my trading
    systems with you. Feel free to contact me:Michealwill77@gmail.com

5. Andrew85

You know, I’ve met some old companies that were scams. It doesn’t always depend on the age…

6. JohnMiller

JohnMiller Active Member Trader

Yes, I can agree with this point. I’ve been trading with the company for a long time and just can’t say anything bad about them. The quotations are correct, no cheating. So, let’s hope for the best. Personally, I’m not planning to change the broker right now.

7. Andrew85

How much is the eurusd volatility gonna be in the nearest future after such Friday? What do you think?

8. Hinzor

Hinzor Member Trader

It’s hard to say… there might be a recoil or correction. It’s better to check the technical indicators…

9. Andrew85

I just think that it would be possible to earn on that because after such an active growth, there gonna be at least a half-candle recoil. Maybe more…

10. diane

diane New Member Trader

We are a consortium of Expert Proprietary Traders that specialize in Commodities, FX , Binary Options, and Stock trading. We also assist institutions and affluent individuals in starting their own FX Brokerage. Guess you have heard of Online Trade For Me services in Binary Options And Forex Trades???Basically the way it works is; We will handle all your tradings and brokerage related activities. Depending on which broker we choose For you,there are no specific broker. But We always select among the top recommended brokers giving you 75 to 94% winnings making $25557 in 12 days.Personally Message Me Now If You Got Interest In this. To Learn More On How It Works. Contact: diane_churchill2@aol.com . skype diane.churchill11

11. JohnMiller

I think that it’s pretty hard to forecast something right now. I lost much from my deposit last week. Yeah, I was able to recover half of it on Friday, but still… By the way, I really wanna pay tribute to the broker because even during such stressful events their terminal worked without any problems.

12. Hinzor

Hinzor Member Trader

I withdrew money by this broker just 2 times, the second just the other day. Deposit is not large, but to understand the market is good!
    [​IMG]

13. JohnMiller

Not the deposit amountspeaks for skill of the trader, but trader’s management. You can have a good deposit and lose it, and you can pay in 50 bucks and constantly be in profit.

14. Hinzor

Hinzor Member Trader

Maybe you are right in a way, but it’s still better to have good deposit and to be in profit constantly! )

15. Andrew85

Well, who's stopping you to place more money on your deposit? You are not the kind to lose, I suppose

16. Hinzor

Hinzor Member Trader

Nothing stops me; maybe I will pay in more, but maybe not. I do this just for fun do and don’t make money so)

17. Jafar

Jafar Active Member Trader

They all say that, nevertheless, such extra earnings brings joy )

18. Andrew85

I also don’t live on the money earned on forex, but I hope that soon enough this hobby will give me as much money as I need to quit my job and only trade.

19. JohnMiller

Actually, there are no obstacles for you to do that. Everything depends on you, just grow your skill and educate yourself. Try to maximize your profit and minimize risks and you’ll be happy)

20. Hinzor

Hinzor Member Trader

That’s a good advice, but it’s easier to say than to do. Personally, I think that you can become successful in trading only after some time pass.