XT_Mobile_970x250_XFR
  1. Hello Guest Would you like to receive a FREE $50 No Deposit Bonus ? Check this

Just Forex reviews

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers Reviews' started by Jafar, Jun 14, 2016.

1. Andrew85

Andrew85 Well-Known Member Trader

Hmm, thinking like that you can spend of forex 5 years without learning anything, so it’s not only about time.

2. Hinzor

Hinzor Member Trader

Sure, you need to learn, not to click random buttons in the terminal. You have to improve your trading system and work on yourself.

3. Jafar

Jafar Well-Known Member Trader

You are saying it right… In your opinion, how time of insistent and purposeful trading I need to become a successful trader? What does it even mean to be one of them?

4. Hinzor

Hinzor Member Trader

It is difficult to say how long it will take to become a good trader; everything is very individual and depends on the abilities of the person. However, for me the concept of a successful trader is the man who is satisfied with the results and can earn crust trading Forex.

5. JohnMiller

JohnMiller Active Member Trader

Nice definition, I’m agree with you, but I would also add that the trading should be fun.

6. Hinzor

Hinzor Member Trader

Of course, no way round it, the person who doesn't find enjoyment in the business will never achieve success, this is my personal opinion.

7. Jamess

Jamess Member Trader

What's the matter with spreads by this broker and what can you say about trading conditions?

8. Andrew85

Conditions are usual; spread is as usual, it’s easy to trade here. Do you want to open an account here?

9. Jamess

Jamess Member Trader

It isn't that I want it, just because circumstances force me out of it because my broker began to delay payments and to inflate the spreads, so I’m now looking for a new broker. By the way what’s about withdrawals?

10. Andrew85

It’s all right with payments, there are a lot of payment systems to deposit and withdraw your money, applications are processed quickly, I haven’t problems with withdrawals.

11. Jamess

Jamess Member Trader

Moreover, how long do you trade with the broker? Can you tell what type of account would be more profitable to trade?

12. Andrew85

I've been trading for probably half a year or more and this broker is good. About trading account, just read the conditions and choose something for your trading strategy.

13. skyscraper

skyscraper New Member Trader

Without hesitations I can advise SignalsKing. I'm a client of this platform. Glad to trade with it. Nobody wants to be scammed... and finding a good broker is a part of successful trading. I choose SignalsKing - fantastic company, no doubt!

14. Monica

Monica New Member Trader

If you need assistance with retrieving your lost fund back from your Broker, kindly contact me. I was helped in my own time. email me at albertmonica99@gmail.com and I will direct you on steps to take in getting your funds back.