1. Hello Guest Do you know binary.com offers exclusive $20 No Deposit Bonus for FX Binary Point visitors? Click here to sign up

LEGIT TRADING TOOL

Discussion in 'Binary Options Signals & Predictions' started by hamptondean, Nov 8, 2015.

1. hamptondean

hamptondean Member Trader

Hello Everyone As a trader in binary option we have to try new things,that is how I came across this program and since then my winning rate in trading have increased pretty well,and have almost
    reached perfection,I now use a program,which predicts 96%-98% correct,I
    am
    no longer afraid to invest,there have been no out of money situation since
    I started using this program,if you find this post helpful and wish to
    better your winning experience,feel free to contact me via email:

Hamptondean100@gmail.com

2. Scam Alert

Scam Alert Member Trader

Scam Alert!!!

Hamptondean/Betty Rattenbury Scam.

bettyrattenbury36@gmail.com
    Hamptondean100@gmail.com

Ok
    this is how it works. You pay her any amount £250 or more to Western Union to
    fund a broker account. She sends a fake screenshot of your account. She will
    tell you no catches and at the end of her trading week/Month she will pass over
    all the username and passwords to the broker account for you to make withdraw
    and send over her share of the % she asked for all out of the profits she made.
    Anyway you will never get the account username or password instead she will tell
    you she can't trust you enough to send over the details so instead she will ask
    for some cash up front. Don't do it. I sent over £200 and now she's demanding
    more .Another £350 more to get the details.. Then unless you send over more
    money she will suddenly stop answering your emails. She may even offer you a
    refund which I said yes to but of course she had no intensions of sending this
    back to me. Another £450 lost to a heartless scammer. By the way she will try
    to get you to buy the software as well for another $550. Don't do it!

Betty will tell you she works for a company called TAC (trading assistance calculator ) and that you need to email them and tell them this...

I was referred by the membership name: bettyrattenbury. Membership code: TAC7664. This is all part of the same scam. This is actually Betty just using another email address. Once you send over money you will never see your money again or the software and all communications will then stop. This is all my own experience so I feel it that I owe it to warn everyone on here to keep well clear.

Clear scam. You've been warned.