1. Hello Guest Do you know binary.com offers exclusive $20 No Deposit Bonus for FX Binary Point visitors? Click here to sign up

Looking for a Good VPS!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lily, Aug 31, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Lily

Lily Forum Member

Guys

Anybody know a good forex vps? I am struggeling to find one, please help. Thanks

2. davidson333

davidson333 Member Trader

There are many good Forex vPS services available and you can search them In Google.

3. Alex Hales

Alex Hales Member Trader

Maybe you should try FreshForex, they’re having lovely VPS system I normally don’t prefer it but whenever there is any issue with stability of my web site, I always prefer to use their since it helps me with trading nicely with their ideal servers, it’s really awaesome!

4. Christo Phernn

Christo Phernn Well-Known Member Trader

Alex, I might be wrong but I think that’s the feature available on Mt4 platform, so not a lot broker is doing with it, but yes if we want to use it that’s right. I haven’t used it but with OctaFX broker, I too get this option. I believe if we’re really having bad network that’s not stable then VPS comes into picture and should be used, but if things are okay in that department then there is no need of VPS or such stuff.

5. Sarfraz Ahmed

Sarfraz Ahmed Well-Known Member Trader

I will be very honest with you, I haven’t used too many VPS and don’t even use it because I have fairly decent net, so I never find it required, but my current broker FreshForex have it. Check it here [​IMG]