forex_managed_account_1

MAKE MONEY ONLINE WITH BINARY OPTIONS MANAGEMENT .

Discussion in 'Trading Platforms, Software & Tools' started by AHMEDZ, Jan 4, 2017.

Tags:
  1. AHMEDZ

AHMEDZ New Member Trader

hello everyone, i will like to share my expertise in account management trading strategy to whosoever is interested, it's a strategy which involve using a trade software which gives me 93% signals everyday which lifts my trade to 78% and gives me a win of at least $163.75 everyday with the minimum amount of cash invested in your broker account.learn to Invest wisely and watch your investments rise with huge bonuses/profits. You can either get your account managed or have a good strategy that will help in your trade, This are not mere words because there are proofs to it, am here to teach whoever is interested on how i make profit in this binary world of trade. Inbox me if you are interested or reply me via email; {zahriahmed17@gmail.com}
    skype id: {Ahmed Zahri}

2. Benard Roy

Benard Roy Well-Known Member Trader

Doing binary trading is a very risky scene, so I prefer doing Forex trading which is far better and much more profitable too, therefore ,I do just that and under OctaFX, it’s highly beneficial for me! I enjoy it a lot with them on every font through long list of luxuries including low spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there are over 70 instruments to select from plus there is also 24/5 support available which helps me greatly!

3. Christo Phernn

Christo Phernn Well-Known Member Trader

Frankly speaking, I find making money in Binary twice as tougher as it is when it comes to Forex trading. I prefer Forex trading only and with broker of OctaFX range, it is 50% easier due to the luxuries present for me. I absolutely feel awesome with their 50% bonus on deposit which helps in seriously major way, as this can be used too which helps in performance in major way and allows me to perform ever so much better in every way.