1. Hello Guest Do you know binary.com offers exclusive $20 No Deposit Bonus for FX Binary Point visitors? Click here to sign up

Making money using binary

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rolly, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Rolly

Rolly Member Trader

I must recommend my new easy binary option trading strategy to whom it may concern, I average a 90%-96% success rate in my binary signals. They may save you from the heartache and struggle I went through. Thankfully, these days I enjoy much better winning rates as well as profits. And if I can help you shortcut your learning curve and help you win more trades, then I will. Contact me via email: carsonrolly@mail.com or Skype:carsonrolly

2. jakesgarland

jakesgarland Member Trader

Binaries bring on high returns with small investments. This trading can be influenced by the number of trades in the market as well as the movement of the underlying assets. You do not have to forecast the exact price, you only have to predict up or down movements.

**link removed**

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2016
  3. GOSHI

GOSHI Active Member Trader

Binary option trading is quite easier than any other trading, however it requires hard working and patience in the start. Nobody wins at the beginning but it is highly recommended to start trading with demo accounts for a minimum of three months before going to make live trades. The reason of binary option popularity is because it has introduced a new way of trading traditional options and the payouts are more rewarding than any other type of trading.

4. davidson333

davidson333 Member Trader

Binary option can return good amount of profit on very low investment. If you have skills and knowledge then it will be easy to make good money with Binary option trading.

5. Christo Phernn

Christo Phernn Well-Known Member Trader

Making money through Binary Option trading is extremely risky and requires us to be really good if it has to be anywhere near possible, so all we got to do is work hard and that too extremely hard. I have selected better route which is Forex trading, it’s far better and definitely highly popular as well, it’s all to do with broker like OctaFX which helps in every way to do with tidy spreads, bonuses up to 50%, cTrader platform and many such benefits, it’s all perfect!

6. Sarfraz Ahmed

Sarfraz Ahmed Well-Known Member Trader

Making money in Binary industry is not easy and there are so many scan companies here like FMbinary and such, so working with such broker is what I hate and always suggest traders to be sure they have good broker that they can rely upon and only then it’s possible to succeed.

7. Benard Roy

Benard Roy Member Trader

Making money with a work like Binary is very tough, if we do hard work then everything is possible, I prefer more to do Forex trading which is better version and far more profitable too and just to add it, I work with OctaFX broker which itself is a powerhouse, so trading with such broker is always rewarding especially to do with low spreads starting from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 plus smooth trading platform, it’s all perfect.

8. Warren Buffet

Warren Buffet Member Trader

I consider Binary Options as gambling and not as real trading.:mad:So,I neither trade binary options myself nor recommend others to trade too. But if it suits you & you are making good money,then go for it. I trade the normal Spot Forex Market with my FreshForex broker which offers Rebates,Bonuses & Interest Rates on my deposits & trading. Trading on ECN platform is a breeze with excellent trading conditions necessary for implementing our plans!

9. Sarfraz Ahmed

Frankly speaking, I haven’t been too keen to do Binary Option trading. Firstly, it was extremely tough to find reliable broker and due to that I lacked confidence, but thanks to FreshForex, I am able to do both Forex/Binary easily with them, as they have launched their new Binary Option facility [​IMG]

10. Stuart Pearce

Stuart Pearce Active Member Trader

Binary Option trading is extremely risky which is why we got to be very careful and must learn things extremely well since only then we will be able to gain maximum rewards. I do Forex trading and that’s with OctaFX broker especially to do with their small spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also epic rebate scheme where I get 50% back on all trades, so it’s perfect and helps big time for working.

11. Sarfraz Ahmed

Binary options are a kind of trading whereby you have to predict the price movement usually in a 1 minute time frame. The Payouts are also different! Even though my broker FreshForex provides Binary Options but I have not tried it and go with usual spot forex with their excellent trading conditions of fast executions & ultra-low spreads from 0.1. With generous bonus & offers, I can do comfortable forex trading!

12. Stuart Pearce

Stuart Pearce Active Member Trader

Making money through Binary Option is not easy and I will want to do Forex trading which is far better and also much easier, it’s especially thanks to OctaFX broker with their outstanding ECN structure that I can work under. I love scalping and through their features and facilities, I am able to do it in rapid pace. I work on their ECN account where everything is available from having low spread at 0.1 pips for all major pairs while they also have over 70 instruments to select from and a lot more, it’s all just stunning!

13. Sarfraz Ahmed

Making money using Binary Options are not easy, more so on consistent basis! This is because you have to predict accurately where the market would move in the time slot you chose! Even though my broker FreshForex provides Binary Options with just $10 to get started, on variety of instruments! I like to do forex with their excellent trading conditions. Free forex training and fast withdrawals are really good with them.