1. Hello Guest Do you know binary.com offers exclusive $20 No Deposit Bonus for FX Binary Point visitors? Click here to sign up

MaxPipFX Review | MaxPipFX.com

Discussion in 'Signal Providers Reviews' started by FBP Review Moderation Wing, Jan 16, 2016.

1. FBP Review Moderation Wing

FBP Review Moderation Wing Forum Moderator Trader

Have you been a client of MaxPipFX? If yes, we need an honest review from you to help others making the decision whether it is worth subscribing the MaxPipFX Forex signals service. Please mention the following things in your review:

1) Were you satisfied with the performance of trading signals?

2) How was their support service?

3) Your final thoughts about the signals provider

We hope your review will help us understand the quality of signals service provided by MaxPipFX.

WARNING: Due to our advanced IP detection and machine analysis tools, we can easily detect fake reviews. If you are found posting a fake review then you will be banned straight away.

2. abbas

abbas New Member Trader

I have been using this Signal since last week, I am not at all happy with the signals. First of all they dont provide Sl And Target.
    Second thing if the trade is losing trade they dont upadte also what we are suppose to do with the open trade.

In my view what the show us the perfomane on their site is bull s***.

3. Sadie

Sadie New Member Trader

I don't have a correct rating option, so selected two stars. This company doesn't even know what a customer service is. I signed up for free trial and e-mailed few questions and never got the answer back. As I didn't get a response wanted to cancel the subscription before 7 days trial and e-mailed them, but again no response. As if these e-mails goes into a black hole. I did get my money back by filing a dispute via Paypal. The only thing I know from a performance stand point they keep a track record of no loss. I am not sure how as they never send the SL or TP with the signals. It is like Sell or buy for a certain price, later you get a e-mail that they closed the position. Anyway, I will never subscribe for their service regardless of their excellent performance reporting.
    I just wrote this review as I received an e-mail from Max Pip asking to rate them. Hope they will improve customer service and signal service with an entry and target. I would suggest a SL as well, but without a target it is difficult to trade a signal.

4. caecili bertson

caecili bertson New Member Trader

Guys careful, they are not good

5. hello, i was piss off with this subsciber and i dont know how to removed it. It keep on sending an email just to show that bullshit result without giving any signal. Anybody know how to removed our email from this fucking maxpip??

6. novianto

novianto Guest

not bad... most of the signal is longterm signal...

7. amittimothy

amittimothy Well-Known Member Trader

be careful mate , I have personally burnt a lot of times my Own Real account due to trusting the fake statements.

8. RDRP

RDRP Guest

i have registered for the free EUR/USD signals - unlike some who have commented I understand how their signals work which is they simply advise to sell or buy a position in a pair - they don't issue a SL or take profits - what they do do is then email when they have closed - it's then up to you to do so.

Sometimes a trade can be in play for some days - even weeks - however it's up to you to manage your own risk-

All of their positions eventually close - one signal was nearly 200pips in a loss at one point but in the end was closed for a profit - I suspect they hedge rather than use SL

Provided you understand that and how they operate then it works well.

Last month I made about 80pips each week with them.

Two frustrations - every now and again My email seems to get lost on their system - so I have to re- register it.

The other is sometimes the email receipt is delayed but that's more to do with my email provider and how they relay the emails to me - on occasion I have received the email late and closed for less of a profit.

On balance I'm happy with their free service. I have emailed about upgrading but got no reply!

9. amittimothy

Are you looking for well regulated Forex Broker to work with and safeguard your capital.
    Forex Mart has a cross-border CySEC license, permitting investment and ancillary services.
    We adhere to the regulations set forth by the European Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID) and the Cyprus Investment Services and Activities Regulated Markets Law of 2007.

10. amittimothy

Are you looking for well regulated Forex Broker to work with and safeguard your capital.
    Forex Mart has a cross-border CySEC license, permitting investment and ancillary services.
    We adhere to the regulations set forth by the European Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID) and the Cyprus Investment Services and Activities Regulated Markets Law of 2007.

11. amittimothy

Forex Mart is world's new trusted Forex trading partner, Forex Mart offers different partnership packages to maximize your profits and establish your presence in the industry.
    Advantages:
    - Unparalleled trading conditions for clients
    - 5 types of Partnership
    - High affiliate commissions
    - User-friendly interface and extensive statistics
    - Complete marketing tools
    - Personal affiliate manager

Start your Forex trading experience with Forex Mart. Enjoy competitive rates, glitch-free trading platforms, and instant trade executions.
    * Minimum Deposit of 1 USD / 1 EUR / 1 GBP / 1 RUB
    * Clients funds are separated from our assets
    * No debt
    * Comprehensive educational materials
    * Currencies: USD, EUR and GBP
    * 24/5 Customer Support
    Create a live account today.

Unparalleled Customer Support
    We put much importance on your trading convenience. Our customer support is open 24 hours a day and five days a week to accommodate your Forex trading concerns and needs.

12. amittimothy

MT4 PLATFORM
    Forex Mart uses Meta Trader 4 , the leading platforms for trading Forex online. We aim to provide the most advanced trading tools for you to stay on top of Forex trading. MT4 is designed and developed by Meta Quotes Software Corp., the software developer for financial markets.
    "Regulatory Oversight"
    We adhere to the regulations set by different countries across the globe. As part of the industry standards, Forex Mart separates all client funds from our assets to ensure your money is safe and available at all times. We are not in the business of proprietary trading.
    "24/5 Customer Support"
    At Forex Mart , your trading convenience is our utmost priority. We believe you are our best asset, so we make our lines 24 hours a day and five days a week to respond to your questions regarding forex trading.
    "Educating Traders"

To make sensible, precise decisions, we have come up with various resources for all types of traders - all for free!
    Forex Mart devote much time and effort to give up-to-date educational materials, and sensible market analysis to discover new opportunities and improve trading.

13. amittimothy

ECN, which means “Electronic Communication Network” is a process which grants direct access between market participants particularly the small traders (banks, investment funds, and individuals) and the top liquidity providers. By creating this direct link, clients are able to have an efficient and effective trading process which mitigates risk and maximizes profit opportunities. And because ECN technology eliminates the intermediary and dealers, clients have faster and cheaper trades.

14. amittimothy

Anyone looking for excellent MT4 TRADING EXECUTIONS please try Forex marts accounts.
    No need to open a live account to learn Forex. Using our demo account, you can practice forex trading in a risk-free environment - for free!
    *MT4 trading platforms
    *Up to $500,000 demo balance
    *Up to 1:1000 leverage
    *Real-time market quotes
    *24/5 Customer Support
    It only takes a few minutes to register for a demo account.

15. amittimothy

Great opportunity for the Live accounts holders.
    Forex mart offers Deposit Insurance to your live account that you open with .
    We want nothing but the best for all our clients – and that includes prioritizing your funds and interests.
    Forex Mart is a member of the Investor Compensation Fund, a fund conceived by the Section 17 of the Investment Services and Activities and Regulated Markets Law of 2007, which states every Cypriot investment firm must be part of the Fund. Its main objective is to secure claims of the covered clients in the event the company in question fails to perform its obligations, specifically:
    Return the funds owed or belong to the covered client
    Turn over the financial instruments to the customer entrusted to the member firm.
    The fund will pay the compensation for the affected client, subject to the existing legal and contractual terms. However, individuals with ongoing criminal proceedings are prohibited from making claims, as per Prevention and Suspension of the Legislation of Proceeds from Criminal Activities Law of 2007.
    Compensation payable to the covered client will depend on the prevailing rules and company's books. It is computed by adding all the total established claims of the client against the firm, stemming from all the services rendered by the entity. As of present, the amount paid to the covered clients is €20,000.

16. George coleman

George coleman Member Trader

I received an email with some binary options success stories from a woman named Susan this week and it was very uplifting . She told me how she had no experience in binary options trading and was looking for ways to increase her income all over the Internet for months. When she came across binary today she emailed me and asked me for advice on what she should read. I remember this email like it was yesterday because since our correspondence has been frequent and positive.
    I saw Susan go through ups and downs as she learned the binary options market and what trades to take. Over just a few months time Susan has established an impressive binary options income of around $8000 a month. This may not seem like a lot to you considering how much I make in my income reports but it’s a great place to start and a clear binary options success story.
    You can write to me today at directwithcoleman@usa.com

17. amittimothy

18. amittimothy

Why Choose Us?
    As ForexMart , we are strongly committed to being your dependable forex trading partner. To succeed in the largest and most liquid financial market, we endeavor to give you the following:
    * Efficient Trading Platform
    * Incomparable Trade Execution
    * Adherence to Regulations
    * No Debt
    * Substantial Educational Materials
    * Unparalleled Customer Support
    Visit our website today for more details:www.forexmart.com

19. amittimothy

Anyone looking for excellent MT4 TRADING EXECUTIONS please try Forex marts accounts.
    No need to open a live account to learn Forex. Using our demo account, you can practice forex trading in a risk-free environment - for free!
    *MT4 trading platforms
    *Up to $500,000 demo balance
    *Up to 1:1000 leverage
    *Real-time market quotes
    *24/5 Customer Support
    It only takes a few minutes to register for a demo account.

20. amittimothy

Great opportunity for the Live accounts holders.
    Forex mart offers Deposit Insurance to your live account that you open with .
    We want nothing but the best for all our clients – and that includes prioritizing your funds and interests.
    Forex Mart is a member of the Investor Compensation Fund, a fund conceived by the Section 17 of the Investment Services and Activities and Regulated Markets Law of 2007, which states every Cypriot investment firm must be part of the Fund. Its main objective is to secure claims of the covered clients in the event the company in question fails to perform its obligations, specifically:
    Return the funds owed or belong to the covered client
    Turn over the financial instruments to the customer entrusted to the member firm.
    The fund will pay the compensation for the affected client, subject to the existing legal and contractual terms. However, individuals with ongoing criminal proceedings are prohibited from making claims, as per Prevention and Suspension of the Legislation of Proceeds from Criminal Activities Law of 2007.
    Compensation payable to the covered client will depend on the prevailing rules and company's books. It is computed by adding all the total established claims of the client against the firm, stemming from all the services rendered by the entity. As of present, the amount paid to the covered clients is €20,000.