1. Hello Guest Do you know binary.com offers exclusive $20 No Deposit Bonus for FX Binary Point visitors? Click here to sign up

MentorTips Review | MentorTips.com (Reza Mokhtarian)

Discussion in 'Financial Trading Courses Reviews' started by FBP Review Moderation Wing, Dec 19, 2015.

1. FBP Review Moderation Wing

FBP Review Moderation Wing Forum Moderator Trader

Have you been a premium member of MentorTips? If yes, we need an honest review from you to help others making the decision whether it is worth subscribing for the MentorTips financial trading course. Please mention the following things in your review:

1) Quality and Value of the Premium Course

2) Quality of support services

3) Your final thoughts about the course

We hope your review will help us understand the quality of MentorTips course.

WARNING: Due to our advanced IP detection and machine analysis tools, we can easily detect fake reviews. If you are found posting a fake review then you will be banned straight away.

2. Alice

Alice Forum Member

Reza Mokhtarian was the owner of Capital Trust Markets (late). CTM scammed hundreds of people from all over the world. So avoid doing any business with Reza

3. Maria V

Maria V Member

Re: CTM/Capital Trust Markets/Reza Mokhtarian

Alice, you are totally right. I personally know 4 people that have scammed by Reza. I would stay very far away from anything he is selling or any business dealings. He says he has so many haters, I wonder why?? Alice contact me @ 1persianthief@gmail.com if you know of people that have been scammed by Reza Mokhtarian.

4. Alice

Alice Forum Member

Hello Maria V

Thanks for your reply. Reza is totally a shit person. I know him very well. At CTM, he scammed lots of people, one guy from the US lost $100K, another girl from the US lost $10k, one guy from Pakistan Abbas Rizvi lost $100k, one guy from Canada Imran Awan lost $80K and there are so many others. Reza has just one skill that he is good in sales, he can sell everything to anyone, other than that he knows nothing, not even about trading. He is a shit trader to be honest.

P.S. Your username resembles Reza's wife, is this a coincidence?

5. Maria V

Maria V Member

Alice, can you please email your contact info.

6. Alice

Alice Forum Member

it's martinalice720 on gmail.com

7. Maria V

Maria V Member

Hi Alice,

Please check your email.

8. I was a mentortips member for one month. Plagiarized content, ridiculous training modules, weak trade setups. This is another scam by Reza.

Joe and Maria V like this.
  9. MICHAEL

MICHAEL New Member Trader

It may be new for some people that Reza was a fund manage before founding Capital Trust Markets. He below over a million dollars of clients funds in a few nights. Those poor guys are still chasing him to serve legal notices.

Maria V likes this.
  10. MTStudent

MTStudent Guest

I've been a student of Reza and MentorTips since he launched the service, and honestly it's the best investment I've made in myself.
    In the 3 months I've been on the program I've learnt more than I did by myself and being in other programs, which I won't mention.
    Along with Reza another trader called Harsh has been providing hours of educational content, and also fire trades.
    You can ask any of his 3500 other students what they think of the program, and I'm sure they'll all agree that it is worth every penny.

11. MICHAEL

MICHAEL New Member Trader

MT student would you mind if we ask you how much he paid you to write this review? lol because that's how he purchased all instagram followers, facebook fans, twitter followers and 2 dozens trolls who defend them everywhere despite knowing that he is a well-known scammer

Maria V and Joe like this.
  12. Joe

Joe Member Trader

If this guy is legit and if he's "the greatest trader in the world" as he says he is, why does he have so many haters? Wouldn't it make more sense that everyone would love him for all the money he's helping us make?? Mentortips copies their signals/analysis off another source, Elliot Wave Forecast via Twitter @aidanFX. The thing is, most of the time, Reza cannot trade! Not even when Aidan's analysis make a sell trade call on EURUSD, etc. He copies the signal and revolves his business around it. When I signed up with Mentortips, I didn't care about his past. All was forgiven. Now I heard so many stories and seen so much evidence of Reza's personal scam deals behind the scenes of Mentortips. I cannot disclose any sensitive information as it is under official investigation; and I have a duty to respect the victim's privacy and consent. The Youtube video will direct you to much of the information circulating the internet on Reza Mokhtarian. Mentortips is going to get shut down soon because of his illegal activities outside of it. Please email me at rtrtrt0201@gmail.com for more info. For now, please stay up to date on those Youtube videos.

Maria V likes this.
  13. Sandra S.

Sandra S. Forum Member

Reza Man Panties lol that was just classic

Maria V likes this.
  14. Maria V

Maria V Member

Hi Michael, do you know of these guys that are looking for Reza to serve him legals?

15. Tom

Tom Guest

I've been a mentortips student for about 2 months now. I agree that it has been one of the best financial deacons of my life. I don't see how anyone can say the guys not a trader when I see live streams of the guy analyzing and throwing out 20-100 pip trades like it's nothing. Anyone who hates has no idea what actually goes on in mentortips, the $97 monthly fee is nothing when one trade pays for that. Haters keep hating. You getting mad, we getting rich;).

16. Joe Joe

Joe Joe Guest

https://youtu.be/bAO3VFigm6k

17. Maria V

Maria V Member

18. Maria V

Maria V Member

19. jorgefx111

jorgefx111 Guest

20. jorgefx111

jorgefx111 Guest

Hi I,m Jorge from Spain, Reza stole to me about 23000 euros. I higly recommend to people do not make bussiness with Reza. He is a fraudster, i have all proof about his scam. I don´t want that you fall in his hands. Please think that there are a lot of people who was scammed for this thief