XT_Mobile_970x250_XFR
  1. Hello Guest Would you like to receive a FREE $50 No Deposit Bonus ? Check this

MentorTips Review | MentorTips.com (Reza Mokhtarian)

Discussion in 'Financial Trading Courses Reviews' started by FBP Review Moderation Wing, Dec 19, 2015.

1. Thomas Swapp

Thomas Swapp Guest

2. Thomas Swapp

Thomas Swapp Guest

3. Ryan Pippin

Ryan Pippin Guest

I have personally talked to Reza about the entire situation and I know for a fact that he didn't scam anyone. The more negative reviews I hear, especially without valid proof, the more I am inclined to think that it isn't true. If he REALLY owed that much money to people, he would have court cases and lawsuits piling up like crazy. Everyone is entitled to your own opinion, but if u owed ANYONE 200K+ you wouldn't be fighting over the internet about it. You would have 10 lawyers lined up to do DAMAGE....I'm just saying. I've spoken to him several times and I'm a regular mentee. He's def one of the realest traders I know. Point. Blank. Period.

4. travis graziano

travis graziano New Member Trader

I am a student of reza without him i wouldnt be where i am today financially he brought me out of the hole i used to be in. Not only has he changed my life for the best but hes changed 1000s of peoples lives in his mentorship class. MentorTips is the FARTHEST thing from a scam. All you idiots can talk as much shit as you want but until i see someone else be 99% right on every trade hes given out and can teach as good as him and can actually BE THERE for his students i will never in my life leave mentor tips it is a miracle and a blessing to come across sucha great mentorship and mentor :)

S Vinoy likes this.
  5. Ewingfly

Ewingfly Guest

Man , all you guys saying he scammed you are lying !! This guy is nothing but the real deal I bet most of you on here are either following the hate train or don't even have not ONE PIECE of proof that he so called scammed you. I love Mentortips ! I started with 100$ in my trading account fresh off learning forex and Reza took me to a new level with his courses and signals so know turned that same 100$ and turned it into 5225$ as of today ! I don't want to hear all this hate from ignorant people who are going with what others say ! This man is nothing but kind , humble and has a great soul ! People like him come once in a lifetime !!!

6. Ewingfly

Ewingfly Guest

Man , all you guys saying he scammed you are lying !! This guy is nothing but the real deal I bet most of you on here are either following the hate train or don't even have not ONE PIECE of proof that he so called scammed you. I love Mentortips ! I started with 100$ in my trading account fresh off learning forex and Reza took me to a new level with his courses and signals so know turned that same 100$ and turned it into 5225$ as of today ! I don't want to hear all this hate from ignorant people who are going with what others say ! This man is nothing but kind , humble and has a great soul ! People like him come once in a lifetime !!!

7. Kevin Jones

Kevin Jones Guest

I am a Mentor Tips student and all the hate here truthfully shows alot about the character of the people bashing Reza as opposed to Reza himself. If Reza was such a scammer and actively takes people for all their money like you all say he does, wouldn't he have been approached by the police? Wouldn't he be in jail for many years right now considering these things are traceable?

We're not talking about $5-$10 here. These are 5-6 figure situations you're discussing here. Reza was actually a result of people attacking CTM with malicious trading tactics and later played the 'victim role' out of spite - and are now in hiding as a result. Your opinions are just that - opinions.

Reza actively engages his peers and followers in a positive manner, is a successful trader, as everything he owns speaks for him at this point. At the tip of the iceberg, he does several LIVE feeds and consistently sets up successful trades for himself and his followers. This is no coincidence. He has influenced the entire industry, and one thing I do know is - ignorance is bliss. I know that misery loves company and only a poor mentality would have such things to say about another person. Reza's track record speaks for itself, and is only getting better week by week. I highly suggest Mentor Tips as a great learning tool and program for new and advanced traders to take part in. You will not be disappointed, and the documentation beats the conversation.

- Kevin

8. I have been a customer and student of Mentortips and Reza since it started and despite all the negativity hovering over Reza, his past and his name I have had nothing but good things to say about the program and him. Myself and other students have learned so much and have made money thanks to it. The course or program cost $97 a month (which I make back easily in as little as a week) you get some much info and help. They make it interesting and motivating to watch and learn and they support system they have is always there for any problems I have ever had even if I'm not understanding something about the lessons. They have also added legal and tax advisors to the lessons which is very helpful and will be adding more courses to the system this year. In my opinion for the $97 you get so much and I have learned a skill I would otherwise not have known and they help you so much if the help is needed.

9. S Vinoy

S Vinoy New Member Trader

Reza Mokhtarian and MentorTips is absolutely real. I've been with him for the past 4 months since mentortips launched, it has been the best decision of my life. Mentortips contains real education in forex and i've been doing very well with my trading. I can't thank Reza enough for helping me everyday for the past 4 months as well as connecting with me before MentorTips was launched. Its's the best product in the market and the cheapest. He is a real mentor who wants to change your life for the better but also a great friend. Thanks Reza

10. Katie Becker

Katie Becker Guest

Mentortips hasn't produce their promised content. For 2 months, my account suffered as much as 40% off Reza Mokhatarian's live trade calls. He calls himself the greatest trader in the world when in reality, his trade calls are mediocrity, at best. When I seen all those Youtube videos 2 weeks ago, just like the ones posted in this thread, I cancelled my subscription with MT. Whoever made those videos is crazy but as least he speaks the truth. MT say they have some kind of "money back" guarantee if you're not satisfied, but I wouldn't hold my breath. I heard a lot of people NOT getting their money back, AND I heard that many people are still being charged their subscription months after they cancelled. Many have reported "fraud" with their banks and given a new card. Best advice, when it comes to making money online, if it sounds too good to be true, than it probably is. Take it as a grain of salt, but BEWARE OF MENTORTIPS.

Maria V likes this.
  11. James Conway

James Conway Guest

THIS GUY IS A PAID MODERATOR OF MENTORTIPS SPREADING FALSE POSITIVE REVIEWS. o_O:mad:

Maria V likes this.
  12. Eric Bates

Eric Bates Guest

Reza has no track record portfolio and no live trading account..RED FLAGS. This is enough credibility alone that Reza and Mentortips are not worth your money. For $97/mo. to join Mentortips might sound cheap and convincing, but good luck trying to fight your credit card/bank card fraud charges as he keeps charging people beyond their cancellation date through his shady payment processor.

Maria V likes this.
  13. Eric Bates

Eric Bates Guest

Reza DOES NOT have a track record! In reference to your first paragraph response, Reza emptied his clients account and called it "failed business". There are a lot more internal evidence you are not clearly aware of. Reza used his mediator to close down CTM, and all legal proceedings were done "privately". As a result, the case remained closed, and the investigation never became public (other than news stories) and Reza was never charged because of it. Thus explains why he never got caught. In the eyes of the public he is "innocent" because there is no hard evidence other than news stories picked up by Canadian news outlets.

Maria V likes this.
  14. Eric Bates

Eric Bates Guest

You say for us to show proof of Reza's scams..we did. Although Mentortips has no scam complaints, however, people are getting burned on Reza's trade calls. In addition, many people are getting charged beyond their cancellation date either through him or his payment processor. Either way, Reza refuses to help ex-mentees resolve payment issues. So now, your turn to show proof. Show us your track record of trades you took from Mentortips...this should be interesting, lol!

Maria V likes this.
  15. Eric Bates

Eric Bates Guest

You were fed only one side of the story. Of course you're biased. You have never heard of the other side of the story other than to illogically assume your conclusion is correct. Here's something to consider..there is an investigation going on and those victims are working "low key" to bring down this scam artist; and this is why you don't have enough evidence to prove any of Reza's wrongdoing and to illogically think he's innocent. You're a bonehead with limited critical thinking skills.

Maria V and Joe like this.
  16. Maria V

Maria V Member

"The calm before the storm"

Joe likes this.
  17. Joe

Joe Member Trader

The victims do have "10 lawyers lined up to do damage"..it's just a matter of time.

18. Go to the FPA forum at www.ForexPeaceArmy.com and review their cases. Clients have plenty of physical evidence, including me. The day CTM (Capital Trust Market) was deregistered with New Zealand Regulator FSPR, was the day the website was shutdown, Metatrader access were closed, all funds in active trading and trading account were not accessible. No one had a clue, there were no early notice from CTM to the clients that the company is closing instead of renew their license with the regulator agency to continue the business. No could log in to withdrew profits. Everything was closed suddenly. If this guy is greatly successful, does anyone think its funny not to pay back clients funds that's been over 1 year overdue? Oh yej and his Instagram pictures is nothing more of mansions and lambo cars. His Instagram ID is OceanSky

Maria V likes this.
  19. Maria V

Maria V Member

Ask your so called mentor to show us his trading record on www.myfxbook.com. Ask Reza to take 10 live trades with you mentee's.
    We would love to hear the bullshit excuse. A sociopath can not trade.
    You want to hire Harsh, here is his Elance page. Harsh does 4 hours a day. So $26 US x 4 is $104/day x 20 days is $2080 US.

image.jpg

20. Maria V

Maria V Member

Hi John,

How much did you get scammed if you don't mind me asking?