XT_Mobile_970x250_XFR
  1. Hello Guest Would you like to receive a FREE $50 No Deposit Bonus ? Check this

MentorTips Review | MentorTips.com (Reza Mokhtarian)

Discussion in 'Financial Trading Courses Reviews' started by FBP Review Moderation Wing, Dec 19, 2015.

1. Joe

Joe Member Trader

Ocean Sky no longer has Instagram. Reza's instagram was deleted because it had fake pictures and fake followers.

2. Joe

Joe Member Trader

Nobody in the world is 99% accurate in their trading calls. You just proved to us how fake you are by spreading false positive reviews on Mentortips! What more evidence do we need?! Nobody charges $97/mo. if he can potentially make billions of dollars. We already seen his bank account numbers via Periscope and his Instagram (before it got deleted) worth $12 million, and this is another piece of evidence that Reza is not 99% accurate in his trade calls. FYI: this amount is likely client's funds he's stolen when he was CEO of Capital Trust Markets.

You are either his paid moderator or a fool.

3. Joe

Joe Member Trader

4. Derek Yon

Derek Yon Guest

Around 120 people in mentortips are from my secret facebook group are instructed to drop out as I'm writing this. A special note to my members explaining my reasons to abandoning his services:
    1. I keep a portfolio of several trading groups and mentortips were the least performing portfolio showing a huge decline due to his round the clock analysis.
    2. Reza is under huge legal tension/attacks from his previous position with ctm
    3. Reza disrespected several of my members and deleted one from mentortips for no reason whatsoever. He also blocked my member on periscope by accident and never corrected it by unblocking him.
    4. We do not mix emotions and rants with our trades...as mentortips seems to be a major distraction.
    5. I am tired of seeing dramatic comments tagged to me from another facebook page of Reza's latest panty raids.

5. Maria V

Maria V Member

Nice Derek, some people actually see through his bullshit. The truth will be out soon, and his students will notice how much of a tyrant he is. I heard a book someone is writing about his actual past maybe out soon.

6. Maria V

Maria V Member

7. Maria V

Maria V Member

Hey Derek,

Here is a link for your group to read or leave a review.

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.mentortips.com

8. I received this email and decided to check it out. I'm not one to usually reply to threads but I know reza personally and can honestly vouch for him. Within a 1 year term he helped me to save a large amount of money which I recently received back. He also also assisted me in purchasing my car which I paid off in about 8 months. I've always made good money but was not managing it properly. I also know two other people who dos business with him and recieved there funds back. I do have proof of my assets.

On a completely different note I don't know much about what mentor tips offers in regards to you making your own money, but I'd say if he's inspired you and motivated you through the use of social media that in itself is well worth the membership as it's hard to find people who do uplift you.

9. Maria V

Maria V Member

Close friend of reza......and I am the Queen of England.

10. Maria V

Maria V Member

11. Maria V

Maria V Member

One of his mentee's asked him to retweet a Go Fund Me link and he deleted it like after an hr and didn't even bother to donate to her cause, 30 million dollar man can't donate $25 to her cause?....

Open your eyes kids!!!!

12. Nahla

Nahla Guest

Why is that so funny.

13. Nahla

Nahla Guest

You are a sheep if you are going off "facts" on the Internet. Do you believe everything on the Internet?

& yes I've known reza for years. & we are good over here. I suggest you seek his help if your miserable and broke.

14. Maria V

Maria V Member

Internet, lol. You have no idea what's coming.
    "Broke" is how he left his victims.
    And we guarantee "BROKE" is how we are going to leave him.

15. Maria V

Maria V Member

16. Maria V

Maria V Member

We wonder what they have to investigate???......we thought Reza was an Angel and builds schools in Zimbabwe for the poor.

image.jpg

17. Jason A

Jason A Guest

Reza may or may not have been a scammer in his past, he hasn't been proven wrong ( or not yet ) but at this point in time... Mentor tips has improved my mind set, creativity and financial well being. Im not a profitable trader as of yet, I'm currently doing the right and wrong things. Reza is giving me the right things but i am making the wrong decisions. Once i cut out those bad decisions i make i will become i profitable trader. I have been to mentor tips for 2 months and i couldn't have made a better decision to join. $97 a month? i make that in a day taking his trades... I suggest you change your point of view, or go find your own way to get rich

18. Maria V

Maria V Member

Look Jason, you don't know his past. We have heard some serious horror stories what he has done to his clients, staff, friends and even his own family and we have the proof. So do us a favor, leave this up to the authorities to figure it all out.

19. Kaitlin

Kaitlin Forum Member

[​IMG]

Suggest a good caption :)

20. Maria V

Maria V Member

"The Beginning Of The End Of Reza Mokhtarian's Scams"

Last edited: Feb 29, 2016