forex_managed_account_1

MentorTips Review | MentorTips.com (Reza Mokhtarian)

Discussion in 'Financial Trading Courses Reviews' started by FBP Review Moderation Wing, Dec 19, 2015.

1. Maria V

Maria V Member

In other pics, you can see "Trust" & "Truth" on his hands, I guess he is hiding them for a reason now.

2. Miki

Miki New Member Trader

THIS DUDE IS NOTHING BUT A SCAM!! I made the mistake and gave him the benefit of the doubt and thought whats the worst that could happen. I was in it to learn. Now months later from being one of the first 500 and nothing but complete BS. Now he stages a fake Kidnapping to help promote his program. He never can keep a story straight, never keep a timeline on track, never takes his own trades he gives out, Pounds down people to stand by him and enter and exit his trades. If he was that good at trading he would not have all these mentee's leaving the program and his moderators leaving the program. Promises everything to people and never delivers. Only true group of people he has is younger kids looking for the get rich quick program. Tried to ride on the coat tails of well known individuals like Andy Frisella, Cody Sperber, Shawn Thomas and other people that have done well for themselves with out doing harm. Funny that he constantly talks about MLM people and how they are scams when he is one of the largest scams on the scene. Spread the word this guy is a nothing but a Joke. He has now forced Harsh another trader that he took under his wing to make awful trades as well. This guys needs to be cut off of all social media. He threatens anyone that goes against him or says anything negative about him. It is the same song and dance over and over again. I would not be surprised if he did not have ties to FXChoice with how hard he pushes them as a broker. "Now gloating about his new Lambo and making $300k per month off Mentees memberships alone. So simple for people not to be able to read between the lines on his ways. Was kidnapped by 4 guys then it was 10 then he about died then he escaped, very next day he is out cruising around with out anyone protecting him? I am sorry but if you just took a beating of your life escaped and common sense says stay inside or hide and let the dust settle until further noted. Now local media is claiming it as staged? Come on show the respect be a man Reza for all the hundreds of people that flew in from around the world for your bull shit seminar that you stated many well known business individuals would be there yet none of them showed either. CONSUMER BEWARE THIS GUY IS A SCAM AND ALWAYS WILL BE A SCAM

3. Ralphie

Ralphie Guest

REZA IS A COMPLETE SCAM!!!

GET OUT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.

I'M NOT GOING TO ELABORATE MORE THAN THAT.

GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND.

REZA WILL 100% BE SERVING TIME IN PRISON AND YOU'LL NEVER GET YOUR MONEY BACK.

WHY DO YOU THINK ALL HIS MOST TRUSTED MODERATORS AND ASSOCIATES LEFT MENTORTIPS?

THERE'S A REASON FOR EVERYTHING.

NO ONE ON THIS PLANET CAN BE 99% ACCURATE AT TRADING FOREX.

IF HE WAS EVEN 70% ACCURATE ALL THE BIG BANKS WOULD BE FIGHTING OVER HIM AND HE WOULD BE MAKING MILLIONS MORE THAN MENTORTIPS COULD EVER MAKE HIM.

HIS WIFE LEFT HIM, HIS VEHICLES ARE REPOSSESSED ALL THE TIME, HE IS A VIOLENT EGOTISTICAL MANIAC,

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP GIVING HIM THE FUEL TO ENLARGE THE FIRE HE HAS CREATED.

THIS IS COMING FROM AN EXPERIENCED TRADER.

I JOINED MENTORTIPS FOR ONE MONTH JUST TO SEE WHAT HE WAS OFFERING.

HIS CONTENT IS NEARLY ALL STOLEN FROM BABYPIPS.COM

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND STAY AWAY.

(SORRY FOR THE CAPS LOCK AND FLAMBOYANT FONT, IM TRYING TO GET A POINT ACROSS)

4. Maureen

Maureen Guest

As he has now been found beaten up in a ditch - presumably by his enemies - I think he has more to worry about than a few bad reviews. Any man who thinks money and 'things' matter beyond a modest sufficiency is an idiot; this on, by his own stupidity and greed, has now put his wife and little daughter in harm's way. It is astonishing that greedy people are always unable to see byond the end of their noses and ignore the fact that revenge kidnappings world-wide have been on the rise for decades. I do hope the police investigatiing his case pay extra attention to the safety of his family whose only crime is in being connected to a fool. If he had any sense at all, which he apparently hasn't, he'd immediately do the right thing and give 90% of his money and possessions to charity.

5. Maria V

Maria V Member

He doesn't give a fuck about no one, and that's why he got a beating, these people are scammers, liars, and clowns. Stealing from others and they think nothing will happen to them, like he some sort of a God.

6. terry peter

terry peter New Member Trader

I have made more than 150millionares and I believe you can be one!. i thank you guys for the gifts of appreciation and also am a living testimony i really appreciate it. thanks! to those of you who still need my help Contact contact me on my personal mail: terrypeter@yandex.com.
    you also add me on facebook terry peter
    https://www.facebook.com/terry.peter.566

7. Ryan Shook

Ryan Shook Guest

hello,

I've been apart of Reza's program since the beginning! I can say I've learned so much from him and he's a great teacher. His trades are amazing and to the people who hate.. it's simple you've never been apart of his program or .. u are apart of another company just hating for the sake of hating.

I back him 100% because to be honest you can't get education like his anywhere else ..

Full 13 part module course with over 100k + words.. a 8 week repeating course which is more in class setting and 2 live 2 hour educationals a day.. on top of learning from him when he does live trading sessions ! Tell me what other company provides that ? None.
    If you'd like to find out more information feel free to contact me on IG @shook_ryan

BEST DECISION IVE EVER MADE.

8. Ryan, you lying piece of shit. UNLIKE RYAN, I PROVIDE PROOF OF REZA'S FRAUDULENT COMPANY. Ryan cannot provide ONE piece of proof of Reza helping people make money. Reza busy hiding his portfolio link while he continues to scam young kids fresh out of high school. My whole facebook is about exposing Reza Mokhtarian. https://www.facebook.com/chakra.capital
    DM for additional info. I will tell you how to get your money back.

9. annette

annette Member Trader

.you are still interested in getting back all you've lost in binary and Forex trading, if you still have the faith in
    people who are ready if to help, and ready to work hard for yourself in binary trade. With a minimum invest of $300 sure to make
    a profit of over $12,000 in 18 days, an invest of $1000 with a profit of over $30,000 in 21 days with the aid of my expert trading system, then i think you should add up >Annettebinarytrader@gmail.com> OR text +17756002166.
    you will have good profit returns and no initial fees ,
    I will also teach you some best times to trade, different trading techniques and pro trading strategies.

10. Ellen Whale

Ellen Whale Member Trader

Do not take any Bonus offer from your broker or your manager, do not allow your broker manager trade on your behalf. That is how they manipulate traders funds. If you need assistance with retrieving your lost fund from your broker or Your account has been manipulated by your broker manager or maybe you are having challenges with withdrawals due to your account been manipulated. Kindly get in touch with me on ellenwhale00@gmail.com and I will guide you on simple and effective steps to take in getting your entire fund back.

11. There's no point in having the best binary options strategy if the broker you are working with is not carefully regulated.
    I got scammed by "500options", lost over $50k, I tried every legal means but all went to nothing, just ended up spending money on unnecessary fees.
    I ended up having to hire a hacker, his contact is king-wizard@programmer.net
    He got me results within 48hrs.
    You should reach out to him if you've been scammed, it was really depressing for me initially when I found out I had been scammed so I know the feeling.

12. Charvi Bela

Charvi Bela New Member Trader

Freshforex is fraud, I was starting to trade with Fresh Forex somewhere around November, I started depositing money with them and I deposited almost $300 dollars and I lost everything.

13. james147

james147 Guest

Hello everyone, i would like to share my experience with you, i used a fake BO merchant who disappeared with my money, i was looking through the pages of the internet, then i saw the contact of gontarbradford@gmail.com he was able to recover all of my funds from the merchant , if you have lost your money online through all these fake schemes you should reach out to a reliable hacker, you can whatsapp or text him on +12136326374