forex_managed_account_1

NEEDED TOOLS

Discussion in 'Trading Platforms, Software & Tools' started by ganesh, Mar 22, 2016.

1. ganesh

ganesh Member Trader

I think I'm getting a little impatient, obviously. I know there are some days and times the market doesn't have good trading conditions, and you have to leave, or be patient and deliberate, but when the conditions/indicators are good how long do you normally have to wait to find a solid trade? Another thing I'm curious on is do you just find one stock to trade or open up multiple charts to find the best trade at the moment? Thanks a lot....email.Jennywilliam4444@gmail.com

2. Benard Roy

Benard Roy Well-Known Member Trader

If you truly wish to succeed in Forex than impatient is the last word you need to use. I believe we need to be disciplined; it’s simply not possible for success to come if we are not disciplined and patient. I am very much discipline and under broker like OctaFX, I find it ever easy due to various reasons from small spreads to high leverage to bonuses, it’s all very cool and brings out the best in me in so many ways.

3. Christo Phernn

Christo Phernn Well-Known Member Trader

We need common sense, as I feel that is the biggest tool required. If we have that tool then there is not much else needed! But, if this is something that is lacking then we are likely to face all sorts of issues and trouble. I always work with using simple and straight to point methods, it’s easier with broker like OctaFX, as they offer sizzling 50% bonus on deposit scheme which is available to be used as well, so I really like and enjoy it.