1. Hello Guest Do you know binary.com offers exclusive $20 No Deposit Bonus for FX Binary Point visitors? Click here to sign up

Newbie Trading

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sweet Diane, Aug 1, 2016.

1. Sweet Diane

Sweet Diane New Member Trader

I am trying to help newbies to find good strategy advice in which trading is not that easy for newbies, really. I have been there when I started and I want to help with this thread to share advice and suggestions.

2. RobertShort

RobertShort New Member Trader

I am new in this forum pls guide me i want to know about the strategy
    thanks in advance

3. George coleman

George coleman Member Trader

if you are still interested in getting back all you've lost in binary and Forex trading, if you still have the faith in
    people who are ready to help, and ready to work hard for yourself in binary trade. With a minimum invest of $300 sure to make
    a profit of over $12,000 in 18 days, an invest of $1000 with a profit of over $30,000 in 21 days with the aid of my expert trading system,<munson rex> then i think
    you will have good profit returns and no initial fees ,
    I will also teach you some best times to trade, different trading techniques and pro trading strategies.
    Feel free to contact me at
    Directwithcoleman@usa.com or kindly drop an inbox

4. Benard Roy

Benard Roy Member Trader

In my view, it’s very important as newbies that we focus on trading with step by step process, if we are starting up then we should take proper learning and only then go with real account. Right now, I am trading with OctaFX broker who is a superb company having world class facilities and features which include small spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 plus much more, it’s all very cool and helps in every way.

5. Sarfraz Ahmed

Sarfraz Ahmed Well-Known Member Trader

The most important thing for any newbie to locate is whether they work with a reliable broker or not since it makes massive difference. I have suffered a lot with wrong brokers like Altrade and IronFX, so always be careful with which broker we select.

6. Benard Roy

Benard Roy Member Trader

My advice to any newbie would be to understand how Forex works instead of straight away worrying about strategies and all that, if we want to be successful then we just need to get the feel of real market, as that’s how we are going to find success and that’s how we will be able to succeed. I am lucky enough to be with OctaFX broker since they help me big time with having many demo contest to regularly participate on while there is also educational setup to learn from, it’s all perfect.

7. Christo Phernn

Christo Phernn Well-Known Member Trader

Starting up for newbies in Forex is one of the toughest things for many reasons, but most importantly it’s to do with the potential, it’s something that’s pretty high. I am lucky enough that I trade with OctaFX broker where they help me big time which is through the ever cool facilities and features whether that’s with low spreads from 0.2 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 or if it’s with their gigantic 50% bonus on deposit, it’s all very cool and something which really helps me with working and allows me to perform well.