1. Hello Guest Do you know binary.com offers exclusive $20 No Deposit Bonus for FX Binary Point visitors? Click here to sign up

NewScienceOfForexTrading (NSOFT) Review |NewScienceOfForexTrading.com (NSOFT)

Discussion in 'Systems & Stratigies Reviews' started by FBP Review Moderation Wing, Jan 10, 2016.

1. FBP Review Moderation Wing

FBP Review Moderation Wing Forum Moderator Trader

Have you tried NewScienceOfForexTrading (NSOFT) forex system? If yes, we need an honest review from you to help others making the decision whether it is worth purchasing the NewScienceOfForexTrading (NSOFT) system. Please mention the following things in your review:

1) Were you satisfied with the trading results?

2) Was the cost justified?

3) How was the after-sale support service?

4) Your final thoughts

We hope your review will help us understand the quality of NewScienceOfForexTrading (NSOFT) forex system.

WARNING: Due to our advanced IP detection and machine analysis tools, we can easily detect fake reviews. If you are found posting a fake review then you will be banned straight away.

2. Dean

Dean New Member Trader

NSOFT shows some possibilities but does not run very well on windows 7. Some of the indicators do not display well and it is difficult to get technical support. The support was okay in the beginning but has gone down hill quick when they can't fix the problems you are having. I have submitted numerous screenshots and have not heard anything back as far as a fix. Only one person that I chatted with seem to know what he was talking about but as of lately I have not been able to make contact with there tech support. It is there system you would think that they would have all of the bugs worked out and give better support. I'm starting to feel as though I have been scammed. At this moment I'm afraid that I can not give them a very good rating.

3. Ritika Arora

Ritika Arora New Member Trader

My Observation and Emails which were never replied except when you ask easy questions.

1. Where does it say that this guy is No1 Forex Trader.

2. Biggest Joke of all, forget repainting etc... Leverage: This Guy is trading in 10s & 20s lots and aim for 10 -15 pips. Seriously, that`s not the rape but what is the real rape is if you look slightly carefully at his trades on his main page, you will see (for the slightly more experience traders) that he put NO STOP LOSS and use the famous Martingale Strategy, sometimes holding for over a day while keep buying the same pairs at the tume of 10s & 20s lots... this is enough for the WWW to HEAVILY Blacklist him

3. That is it folks and please dont BEWARE but dont make a fool of yourself and leave a scar that will last.

Long Live to those struggling as a trader but this (Tosh) is not it!!!