1. Hello Guest Click here to check FX Binary Point Financial Directory

Noafx Review | Noafx.com

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers Reviews' started by FBP Review Moderation Wing, Jan 5, 2016.

1. FBP Review Moderation Wing

FBP Review Moderation Wing Forum Moderator Trader

Oct 11, 2015
    Have you been a client of Noafx? If yes, we need an honest review from you to help others making the decision whether it is safe to join Noafx. Please mention the following things in your review:

1) Cost of services (spreads markup and commissions)

2) Trade execution and overall experience about the broker’s trading platform

3) Deposit and withdrawal operations

4) Quality of support services

5) Your final thoughts about the broker

We hope your review will help us understand the quality of services provided by Noafx.

Broker’s Website: http://www.noafx.com/

WARNING: Due to our advanced IP detection and machine analysis tools, we can easily detect fake reviews. If you are found posting a fake review then you will be banned straight away.
  2. Najafzadeh

Najafzadeh New Member Trader

Oct 10, 2015
    Look good on customer service but once you have con't winning and start drawing money from them. That where the stop hunt start and will hunt you dry......

3. Bagheri

Bagheri New Member Trader

Oct 10, 2015
    Noa is a scam. One of many by the guys behind the company. They are not returning clients money since the last weeks of 2015.
  4. Eleftheria

Eleftheria Guest

Hello guys, I want to say that NoaFx is a great company and i get my payments instant! They have a new way with skrill that you hit withdraw and you get your money!

Reconsider what you are writing for them!!

Eleftheria Kiagia.
  5. Gian Piero

Gian Piero Guest

NoaFX is as bad as a broker scam can be. These people are 100% criminals and NoaFX is nothing but a blatant Ponzi scheme.
    I strongly advise people to stay away from such a so-called “brokerage”.
    Please refer to: http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.noafx.com and subsequent threads for more detailed info.