1. Hello Guest Do you know binary.com offers exclusive $20 No Deposit Bonus for FX Binary Point visitors? Click here to sign up

NordhillCapital (Maksim Sepp) Review | NordhillCapital.com

Discussion in 'Managed Accounts Reviews' started by FBP Review Moderation Wing, Dec 15, 2015.

1. FBP Review Moderation Wing

FBP Review Moderation Wing Forum Moderator Trader

Have you been a client of NordhillCapital (Maksim Sepp)? If yes, we need an honest review from you to help others making the decision whether it is safe to join the NordhillCapital (Maksim Sepp) managed account trading service. Please mention the following things in your review:

1) Were you satisfied with the performance of account manager?

2) Cost of services (commissions, fees, profit-sharing etc)

2) How was their support service?

3) Your final thoughts about the account manager

We hope your review will help us understand the quality of managed account service provided by NordhillCapital (Maksim Sepp).

WARNING: Due to our advanced IP detection and machine analysis tools, we can easily detect fake reviews. If you are found posting a fake review then you will be banned straight away.

2. van Duijn

van Duijn New Member Trader

they look good, reasonable drawdown, good profitability, transparent track record. I am planning to try them, has anyone worked with them before? if yes, then please do share your experiences here

3. Marcelo

Marcelo New Member Trader

I just came up with this website and I'll give my feedback about Nordhillcapital
    1 - Yes I am satisfied with them, it's been 2 months that I opened a $5K investment account with Nordhill (via SFX broker)
    2 - Fee is 30% from the profits, I chose the aggressive risk, that means it can generate a 100% profit yearly, so far January was a loss of - 3% and February it pick up some nice trades and it closed about +20%, so it's maintain the average monthly return. But it's not a rocket sign, I know it can have months with loss and months with profits, as long it maintains a consistency, that's what I'm looking for.
    3 - I met Sabina (Nordhill Head of Customer Relations Department) in person where I live here in Dubai at the Mena Forex Event held last November and she was extremely helpful. She answered all my questions and after 2 months of self research, I didn't find anything bad about Nordhill, then I decided to open one account with a small capital to check the transactions fees, profits, and withdraws.
    4 - So far I'm quite happy with them, their transparency on their website it's something that you don't find that much on other managed companies, I think it could still have even more information on their website, but what's not there, you can ask their costumer service and they always reply. Also because they are flexible when it comes to choose the brokers, risk aversion and system, which I actually never found in any other managed company that does that, plus they came to a big Forex event and put their face to the public, I'm also a private trader with +5 years experience and I always go to the forex events, this was the first managed company I met on an event like that.

If anyone wants more information about Nordhill, you can let me know and I'll try to help. My goal here is to help people invest in a company because of it's assets, not because of it's promises (like promising guaranteed 10-30% a month, this doesn't exist, or open an account via what's up, which I've seen before). A company needs to be transparent and regulated, nothing should be hidden, and thus far, this is the only one the meets all my criteria.

Regards,

Marcelo

4. Marcelo

Marcelo New Member Trader

Very good news, I just received my first withdraw and on the time frame of 3-4 working days, actually it was faster than I expected, because I live in Dubai and weekends here are Fridays and Saturdays, so I expect to receive by Wednesday.

Regards,

Marcelo