1. Hello Guest Do you know binary.com offers exclusive $20 No Deposit Bonus for FX Binary Point visitors? Click here to sign up

OctaFX Introduced Local Bank Deposits in Thailand

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Sandra S., Jan 26, 2016.

1. Sandra S.

Sandra S. Forum Member

2. Anna Markina

Anna Markina Member Trader

There is a lot to like about OctaFX, but the thing that seems to touch my heart is their ever improving services which help quite a lot. I am from Pakistan, therefore I use Skrill method from last 3-4 years that I have been trading in Forex market, but this is something I am ideally comfortable with especially with higher transactions, although I am completely verified on Skrill yet it is not the most convenient way. Now ever since OctaFX has introduced local bank deposit for my country, it has really made me feel extra happy and the latest part is great currency rates, I mean usually I had to exchange money into cash at the rate of 100 where else OctaFX is giving 105, so that’s almost 5% extra!

3. Ahamad

Ahamad New Member Trader

Well local payment isn't an issue, dollars may be arranged through exchangers as well....the real thing is what exchange rate you have to bear for such service. If it's close to the market rate then it's really a superb service