1. Hello Guest Do you know binary.com offers exclusive $20 No Deposit Bonus for FX Binary Point visitors? Click here to sign up

OctaFX offers Up to 50% Forex Deposit bonus

Discussion in 'Deposit Bonus' started by FBP_Promotions, Nov 27, 2015.

1. FBP_Promotions

FBP_Promotions Well-Known Member Trader

OctaFX offers Up to 50% Forex Deposit bonus

Link to Claim Bonus: http://www.octafx.com/promotions/deposit-bonus/

Withdrawal Conditions:

· Withdraw your bonus funds when bonus is complete

· It is required to trade (bonus amount)/2 (bonus amount divided by two) standard lots to be able to withdraw a bonus.

Promotion Valid Till: 31st December, 2015

2. Christo Phernn

Christo Phernn Well-Known Member Trader

This offer is still valid, I am really happy to take this, I believe that bonuses can be found with almost every broker now days, but to fine one like here by OctaFX, it’s just priceless since this bonus is very special given this is also use able, so that’s why I am able to perform so nicely and always leads me into great profits and that too at highly constant rates. Also, we can start with as low as 5 dollars yet get this amazing bonus.

3. Anna Markina

Anna Markina Member Trader

Bonus on deposit s something which makes a huge difference and for beginners, it’s something desperately needed. I am no different, but I would always put quality of the broker first up since that’s where we need to be very wise. I am lucky enough that I trade with Alpari, as apart from been highly reliable (licensed by 3 regulators), it’s also having mouth-watering facilities such as this http://alpari.com/en/promo_bonus/promo/bonus-101/, it’s one of the best deposit bonus I have ever seen and has done wonders for me in every way, so that’s how I am entirely relaxed with things.

4. Stuart Pearce

Stuart Pearce Active Member Trader

I have been trading with OctaFX broker for so many years now and I am just so pleased to say that the service has only improved with time instead of decreasing. This is one of the reasons why they were recognized as the Best International Broker, it’s a pleasure to be working with such recognized company especially with the addition of 50% bonus on deposit with no worries or restrictions at all, it’s simply awesome and helps me working so nicely with everything.