1. Hello Guest Click here to check FX Binary Point Financial Directory

OGL Trader Review | OGLTrader.com

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers Reviews' started by FBP Review Moderation Wing, Mar 25, 2016.

1. FBP Review Moderation Wing

FBP Review Moderation Wing Forum Moderator Trader

Oct 11, 2015
    Have you been a client of OGL Trader? If yes, we need an honest review from you to help others making the decision whether it is safe to join OGL Trader.Please mention the following things in your review:

1) Cost of services (spreads markup and commissions)

2) Trade execution and overall experience about the broker’s trading platform

3) Deposit and withdrawal operations

4) Quality of support services

5) Your final thoughts about the broker

We hope your review will help us understand the quality of services provided by OGL Trader.

Broker’s Website: http://www.ogltrader.com/

WARNING: Due to our advanced IP detection and machine analysis tools, we can easily detect fake reviews. If you are found posting a fake review then you will be banned straight away.
  2. TeeBB

TeeBB Guest

Please stay away from this OGL trader scam.
    About 2 years ago, my friend came to me and introduce the deal, guarantee me some amount of profit on first 3 months. OGL came to my country as IBS investment, a MLM kind of thing, they have a whole chain of investors just like Amway, NuSkin.

On my online statement, i got my guaranteed % of gain by just putting in the money into the forex account, via MetaTrader. However USD was going strong and i thought it was a good idea to save my money in there and i didn't think too much.

i ignored it and 1 year later, i realised that 30% of the funds will be locked, and won't be able to withdraw money.
    however my friend convinced me that it can be unlocked by trading. so i started trading with the skills they provided.
    Initially i followed the seniors and i was earning some money, in fact the whole group was earning money, and all the leaders started to show off their branded car and luxurious goods purchase with all the earnings. People i know and i don't know, were posting how much they earn everyday, in our group chats.

Throughout the one year of trading, OGL keep changing trading rules to make it difficult for us to make money from it. No matter how hard the senior traders tried to break through the rules, but it was hard. And everyone was quiet and not many people were showing off the earnings anymore.

During 31st March 2016, all of us as investors received this email from OGL:

Dear Clients,

This notice serves to inform that OFX Group Limited (OGL Trader) will not accept new account application or top ups, and will not process any withdrawal request effective immediately and until further notice.

The reason behind this sudden decision is the legal issues the company currently facing with Global Transaction Services (HK) Ltd as they have unlawfully suspended our GTS account and withheld all of our funds without any government authorization or court order. This case is now on the hands of our legal team and we are seeking legal actions towards this wrongful suspension.

Please be ensured that we will keep you posted on the status should we have any updates.

We thank you for your understanding and patience on this matter.

OGL Trader Management Team

Right now, it is May 2016. i never get any cent from this company even though i made my withdrawal request on Jan 2016, and my money was couldn't be withdrawn at all even though i fulfil all requirement. All the so called "leaders" along the MLM line were like tortoises hiding in their shell and no where to be found.

OGL is a total scam, and please be aware and don't ever get cheated like all of us.