1. Hello Guest Do you know binary.com offers exclusive $20 No Deposit Bonus for FX Binary Point visitors? Click here to sign up

Option Banque Review | OptionBanque.com

Discussion in 'Binary Brokers Reviews' started by FBP Review Moderation Wing, Oct 21, 2015.

?

How Would You Rate Option Banque Services?

1. Awesome

2. Good

3. Average

4. Bad

5. Worst

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. FBP Review Moderation Wing

FBP Review Moderation Wing Forum Moderator Trader

Have you been a client of Option Banque? If yes, we need an honest review from you to help others making the decision whether it is safe to join Option Banque. Please mention the following things in your review:

1) Were you satisfied with the expiry rates?
    2) Deposit and withdrawal operations
    3) Quality of support services
    4) Your final thoughts about the broker

We hope your review will help us understand the quality of services provided by Option Banque.

Broker’s Website: www.optionbanque.com

WARNING: Due to our advanced IP detection and machine analysis tools, we can easily detect fake reviews. If you are found posting a fake review then you will be banned straight away.

Attention: Option Banque, owned by Mr. AK from India, has scammed some of its associates. FX Binary Point has all the evidence of the scam, anyone can contact us for more details using our contact form. So we advise traders not to do any business with Option Banque unless Mr. AK amicably resolves this matter.

2. ASHISH KUMAR

ASHISH KUMAR New Member Trader

their automated trading software is a shit, it closes most of trades in loss. BEWARE!

3. Option Banque

Option Banque New Member Trader

Dear Ashish Kumar

Thank you for taking the time about to comment about Option Banque.

We at the support desk took your comment into consideration and searched through the list of clients currently using the Auto Trader.

We have not been able to find any account or user on the Auto Trader platform with the name Ashish Kumar.

If you have an account with Option Banque, please come forth and share the details of your account, so that we can better analyse your experience with us.

If you do not have an account with us, kindly refrain from making baseless allegations against the brand as we take this very seriously.

We would also like to put a kind note out to the Forum Moderators and Admins to please screen users, so that only actual clients are reviewing or commenting about a broker.

We look forward to hearing from Ashish should there be a legitimate case that could be brought to our attention.

Kind Regards
    Support Desk
    Option Banque

4. AHMED ZABIR

AHMED ZABIR New Member Trader

I like this broker, their support is good

5. Pule

Pule Guest

I just took up their no deposit bonus as I am learning to trade. I am trying to get used to the site. I will ask them to address something that I find awkward that I have seen there.

6. Option Banque

Option Banque New Member Trader

Dear Pule

Thank you for registering with Option Banque and Greetings from the Support Desk.

We welcome your comments and would like to add a quick suggestion.

Should you be facing any difficulty with using the site/platform or require clarification or assistance with something, its always a good idea to get in touch with us via the live chat or using the email support@optionbanque.com or customer.support@optionbanque.com or clientsupport@optionbanque.com

Its quicker and more convenient.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Kindest Regards

Support Desk
    Option Banque