1. Hello Guest Click here to check FX Binary Point Financial Directory

OptionTrade Review | OptionTrade.com

Discussion in 'Binary Brokers Reviews' started by FBP Review Moderation Wing, Nov 27, 2015.

1. FBP Review Moderation Wing

FBP Review Moderation Wing Forum Moderator Trader

Oct 11, 2015
    Have you been a client of OptionTrade? If yes, we need an honest review from you to help others making the decision whether it is safe to join OptionTrade.Please mention the following things in your review:

1) Were you satisfied with the expiry rates?
    2) Deposit and withdrawal operations
    3) Quality of support services
    4) Your final thoughts about the broker

We hope your review will help us understand the quality of services provided byOptionTrade.

Broker’s Website: www.optiontrade.com

WARNING:Due to our advanced IP detection and machine analysis tools, we can easily detect fake reviews. If you are found posting a fake review then you will be banned straight away
  2. Callie

Callie New Member Trader

Oct 29, 2015

Dear Client,

Kindly note that on Tuesday, 1 March, 2016, the following assets will be unavailable for trading due to platform provider maintenance:

• EUR/NZD
    • EUR/AUD
    • GBP/CNH
    • EUR/CNH
    • AUD/CNH
    • CNH/JPY
    • CHF/CNH
    • CAD/CNH
    • AUD/CHF
    • NZD/CHF
    • EUR/GBP
    • CAD/CHF

Do they think traders are stupid? we all know that this is because of Chinese central bank intervention and very predictable behavior in the above mentioned currencies ....as they don't want traders to make money, typical Israeli thieves
  3. GOSHI

GOSHI Active Member Trader

Mar 15, 2016
    I am trading with optiontrade and I can say it is a good broker. The withdrawals are easily processed and customer support is also good. I think they should focus more on educating traders and there is also some room for improvement in their trading platform.
  4. jakesgarland

jakesgarland Member Trader

Nov 21, 2015
    Obviously, It's safe to join OptionsTrade as it provides easy access to withdrawals, wonderful customer support and also helps to provide good information about trading techniques and adoption so that newbies for trading can understand quickly.

[Irrelevant Link]
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2016
  5. Its more than three months of successful binary options trading with this broker. I have made a few profit withdrawals which went hassle free. They have a professional support team and the platform is easy to use with very easy execution of orders. I do recommend them as safe to trade.
  6. cassie

cassie New Member Trader

Sep 16, 2016
    I invested $9,000 into my Broker account and after 2 months I had lost over 80% of my tradings and ended up with even bigger debts than i than before.I got bonuses from my broker that made withdrawing and cashing out my remaining funds almost impossible...i had bills to pay and my credit card was almost maxed out...i scouted the internet and met a lot of people for help but it was fruitless. i lost all hope to get my money until i stumbled across a review posted by Dr Blake Hopkins and my story changed. He helped me get my funds from my broker.After 2 weeks of intense training with him i started earning over $2,300 every day with his new trading strategy.I and my sister have moved into our new home, I have cleared my bills. I can now pay my little sister's college bills.All thanks to Dr. Blake..you should write him : blaketradings@gmail.com you can email me: cassiesummers200@gmail.com