1. Hello Guest Do you know binary.com offers exclusive $20 No Deposit Bonus for FX Binary Point visitors? Click here to sign up

Pipsar Review | Pipsar.com

Discussion in 'Signal Providers Reviews' started by FBP Review Moderation Wing, Jan 17, 2016.

1. FBP Review Moderation Wing

FBP Review Moderation Wing Forum Moderator Trader

Have you been a client of Pipsar? If yes, we need an honest review from you to help others making the decision whether it is worth subscribing the Pipsar Forex signals service. Please mention the following things in your review:

1) Were you satisfied with the performance of trading signals?

2) How was their support service?

3) Your final thoughts about the signals provider

We hope your review will help us understand the quality of signals service provided by Pipsar.

WARNING: Due to our advanced IP detection and machine analysis tools, we can easily detect fake reviews. If you are found posting a fake review then you will be banned straight away.

2. Daisy

Daisy New Member Trader

I joined pipsar and gladly recommended it to my colleagues at work. The company sends medium-term trading signals that I receive SMS and emails. I am satisfied with them and I have no plans to stop! I saw on FPA that they recommended traders not to do any business with this company. Reason? because they felt insult when company's owner replied to a client....bullshit. Means anyone who disagrees or criticism forexpeacearmy is a scammer?

3. Isidore

Isidore Guest

Are you Diana who made comment on FPA? I want to ask: (1) Are your results similar to what they publish on their website? (2) Do they have floating losses or do all their trades have stop loss?

4. Kat

Kat Guest

Tomson from Pipsar had tried to sell out the company as he posted an ad on forex factory

This clearly shows that they are not profitable and wanna get rid of this business

5. rob

rob New Member

Hi Guys
    we anyone using this signals services, please let me know how is their results??????

6. Mackenzie

Mackenzie New Member Trader

Can someone please verify that if the performance reports being posted on the official website are actually real?

7. arbtrader

arbtrader New Member Trader

I saw on FPA that they recommended traders not to do any business with this company. Reason? because they felt insult when company's owner replied to a client. [Irrelevant Link Removed]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2016
  8. Robis

Robis Guest

Pipsar service is very good, I have access from 4 months and are sending good signals, only the forex peace army all sites that do not pay for the advertisement for marked SCAM on website, please check this website is added information about Forex Peace Army, the whole truth.

Please do not remove this link www.forexpeacearmy.eu

9. PIPSAR

PIPSAR Guest

Dear all,

I would like to introduce myself as PIPSAR representative. On behalf of the company I would like to say I am glad to see the interest in our services.

Please let me briefly explain you all Pipsar's offer.

Our signals are based on years of experience in online trading mainly on Forex Exchange. Signals provided are paid. We are covering 12 FX pairs, every position is limited by Stop Loss and Take Profit. Average results based on historical data of our signals are approximately 3000 pips.

If you have any questions related to our offer please do not hesitate to contact us on info@pipsar.com

Best Regards,
    Pipsar Support Team

10. George coleman

George coleman Member Trader

wANT TO KICK THE BROKERS ASS & CASH OUT BIG NEXT WEEK??? ***Follow this Binary option simple strategy and you don,t have to lose your investment NO more.. This strategy is based on the assumption that markets tend to correct themselves after movements in one direction, and the price usually goes up and down. This means that if the price has raised in the previous time frame, it is more likely to fall in the next one. This strategy work best when the market is calm and fluctuations are at small levels (a low volatility) you will most likely see ups and downs constantly.
    Binary options usually have a small timeframe and are ideal for this type of strategy, If an option expires in 15 minutes, you are likely to see the chart for the last 45 minutes and an empty chart for the next 15 minutes like in Figure below: If the current price is higher than the opening price (in the current sample the current price of 79.7199 is higher than the opening price of 79.6921) the price is more likely to move down, and you should buy a PUT option.
    In the opposite situation, when the current price is lower than the opening price you should buy a CALL option as the market is expected to move up. You should also keep in mind when using this strategy that sometime the market is on a trend or some important news may be released that will shake the market to a degree that such simplistic analysis will be useless. I recommend this strategy on calm markets with small trading volumes and no news expected to be released in the following hours.
    For best in account management, good profit returns and no initial fees , and also teaching you some best times to trade, different trading techniques and pro trading strategies.
    Kindly contact me @ :
    Directwithcoleman@usa.com
    Or skype at: georgecolemann

Surely I will help you, and you'd be thankful you contacted

11. Pablosky

Pablosky Guest

Hello

NEW SIGNALS PIPSAR START 19.10.2016

Take advantage of SMS and email signals delivered by Pipsar!
    Get access for price as low as 50 EUR and use one of packages avaliable:
    SMS, email or both. All of positions are being well secured by Stop Loss 30 pips and Take Profit 40-50 pips. Signals are being sent out between 09:00 - 22:00 GMT. Signals are being provided with information about the level of opening the position as well as the Stop Loss and Take Profit levels.

Website http://www.pipsar.com

More information please write info@pipsar.com