forex_managed_account_1

Profiforex Review | Profiforex.com

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers Reviews' started by FBP Review Moderation Wing, Jan 6, 2016.

1. FBP Review Moderation Wing

FBP Review Moderation Wing Forum Moderator Trader

Have you been a client of Profiforex? If yes, we need an honest review from you to help others making the decision whether it is safe to join Profiforex. Please mention the following things in your review:

1) Cost of services (spreads markup and commissions)

2) Trade execution and overall experience about the broker’s trading platform

3) Deposit and withdrawal operations

4) Quality of support services

5) Your final thoughts about the broker

We hope your review will help us understand the quality of services provided by Profiforex.

Broker’s Website: https://www.profiforex.com/

WARNING: Due to our advanced IP detection and machine analysis tools, we can easily detect fake reviews. If you are found posting a fake review then you will be banned straight away.

2. Alvis

Alvis Guest

I have a standard account with Profiforex, trading the news.
    The spreads are very low; EURUSD highest spread is 0.2 pips even during high market volatility. AUDUSD is around 0.4 - 0.5pip spread. On all currency the commission per round trade is just 0.3pips.

The broker office address is offshore, but considering how fast the platform is in terms execution, me and my colleagues decided it is the best platform to run our EA. Less slippage and no freezing. So, overall the platform is okay.

Deposit is instant, but withdrawal takes 24 hours, and some times 48 hours for me to get money into my account. As long as I get my money in the end, the time frame does not really matter. However, I would not accept more than 3 days delay.

There are only a few persons attending to customers. The last time I sent an email, it took about 2 hours to get response. Online support is always available though. Customer support is very friendly and patient with me.

I have always recommended profiforex to my friends. It is a good forex broker.

3. Ellen Whale

Ellen Whale Well-Known Member Trader

Do not take any Bonus offer from your broker or your manager, do not allow your broker manager trade on your behalf. That is how they manipulate traders funds. If you need assistance with retrieving your lost fund from your broker or Your account has been manipulated by your broker manager or maybe you are having challenges with withdrawals due to your account been manipulated. Kindly get in touch with me on ellenwhale00@gmail.com and I will guide you on simple and effective steps to take in recovering your entire fund.