1. Hello Guest Do you know binary.com offers exclusive $20 No Deposit Bonus for FX Binary Point visitors? Click here to sign up

Pwr Trade Review | PwrTrade.com

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers Reviews' started by FBP Review Moderation Wing, Feb 25, 2016.

Tags:
  1. FBP Review Moderation Wing

FBP Review Moderation Wing Forum Moderator Trader

Have you been a client of Pwr Trade? If yes, we need an honest review from you to help others making the decision whether it is safe to join Pwr Trade. Please mention the following things in your review:

1) Cost of services (spreads markup and commissions)

2) Trade execution and overall experience about the broker’s trading platform

3) Deposit and withdrawal operations

4) Quality of support services

5) Your final thoughts about the broker

We hope your review will help us understand the quality of services provided by Pwr Trade.

Broker’s Website: https://www.pwrtrade.com/

WARNING: Due to our advanced IP detection and machine analysis tools, we can easily detect fake reviews. If you are found posting a fake review then you will be banned straight away.

2. aura

aura Guest

I will try to described my situasion clear and simple.I found an advertising through facebook abaut PWRtrade company. I make a depozit (250$ ) there and for one month they disapeared and can't withrawal my money back.Through advertising posted on facebook and yahoo they misleading many people.It's about cheating and swindling company. What i can i do now? I made a deposit in order to collaborate with this company in February 16.I sent all the necessary documents,I signed a online contract with them and I have been approved.Then they they disappeared.I had spoken with the my accaunt manager once to start work and he said he will call me on monday to start work but he didn't.After this I have written many times but without response.Someimes I was writing several times a day for an answer and unanswered again.All this time i saw how my deposit varies to decrease without do something.Then I started with threats.I said if they will not solve the problem i will filed a complaint for extortion and fraud.Finelly they esponse that i have not enough resources to withdraw money.I insisted to contact my manager and to do an investigation becouse it was a mistake - i never traded,I have not done any transactions,I have not touched anything. I expected the broker to call me to start working together.Finally he called me and motivated me it was a system error and he will keep in touch me with customer support to send the necesary doments and withdrawal my money back.Since then It's been a long time and without response.I wrote daily on email,live chat ,everywhere it posible and withoud feedback.Want to specificate when I had to make a deposit the called me often.I accepted to work with them because It's already 6 month since i depozit my money.But that called mockingly and disrespect and theft.I ask now for a help!