forex_managed_account_1

RECOVER YOUR LOST MONEY

Discussion in 'Scam Companies' started by susan, Jan 6, 2017.

1. susan

susan New Member Trader

I was finally able to get my broker that took my $94000 to send me my funds through the option service, i am so happy that alot of people have also recovered their funds through same process, If your broker has take your funds above $5000 let me know i will tell you how to make them give you back your funds in few days. They dont listen to you because they feel you can do nothing to them, Email me on susangeorge739@gmail.com so i can help you get it back, am just so happy

2. Sarfraz Ahmed

Sarfraz Ahmed Well-Known Member Trader

Well this too good to be believed! Money once lost is lost forever, though if the broker is regulated and reputed, then you have chance to recover it via regulatory mechanism. So one must trade only with the money that they can actually afford to lose! That being said, trading with a good broker like FreshForex is very important to get the right environment for trading where the chance of losing money via non-trading activities is very less or non-existent!

3. Shawl

Shawl Guest

Am happy seeing my small funds multiplying all because of MR stone. started with $3,850 last week and now i am making $18,000 just for a week. So that means i can make hundreds of dollars within 4months just with my small funds.if you are here and in search of a good broker, i don’t think if there is any reason for you to be wasting your time,money or giving your money to scammers (paulstonehelps@gmail.com) mail him if interested.