1. Hello Guest Do you know binary.com offers exclusive $20 No Deposit Bonus for FX Binary Point visitors? Click here to sign up

Ridge Capital Markets Review | RidgeCapitalMarkets.com

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers Reviews' started by FBP Review Moderation Wing, Mar 20, 2016.

1. FBP Review Moderation Wing

FBP Review Moderation Wing Forum Moderator Trader

Have you been a client of Ridge Capital Markets? If yes, we need an honest review from you to help others making the decision whether it is safe to join Ridge Capital Markets.Please mention the following things in your review:

1) Cost of services (spreads markup and commissions)

2) Trade execution and overall experience about the broker’s trading platform

3) Deposit and withdrawal operations

4) Quality of support services

5) Your final thoughts about the broker

We hope your review will help us understand the quality of services provided by
    Ridge Capital Markets.

Broker’s Website: https://www.rdgcm.com/

WARNING: Due to our advanced IP detection and machine analysis tools, we can easily detect fake reviews. If you are found posting a fake review then you will be banned straight away.

2. Frank

Frank New Member Trader

I feel like doing SCAM 17 times to make up the required minimum of 75 characters.
    I received a cold call about 30days ago with 'special offer' to do managed acc for $250 instead of 500 I fell for it.Had one contact after that and a 'successful' trade netting $72, but no further communication and all attempts to make contact by phone and email, have failed. LIKE THEY HAVE DISAPPEARED. AND THEY HAVE, WITH MY $250 !!
    SCAM SCAM SCAM

STAY CLEAR AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE

3. Peter

Peter New Member Trader

I received e-mail from this company with offer to invest money in their managed account : "This is the trading history of a 1 month old fully managed account in our company. It is a gold account with an initial investment of 7,500$ that after a period of 1 month and a withdrawal of 1,500$ is standing at 9,000$ balance and 3,000$ + net profit. That is roughly 40% return on the investment.". This e-mail contains full account statement from last month. There are 100+ trades and only 8 of them are using stoploss. Are they mad? This should be reviewed as scam!

4. Arabella

Arabella New Member Trader

I am very suspicious. I received cold call. The returns promised were not to be believed. "at least 30% per month" If you put substantial money in I doubt you will see it again

5. 6 May 2016
    Sir,
    I am also a victim to scammer, Ridge Capital Markets.
    Further details can be given if requested. RDGCM comes with many new schemes to encourage clients to deposit more and more. Initially they allow small withdrawals. As the deposit gets larger and larger withdrawals
    over USD 10,000 become more difficult with a lot of excuses. Eventually they are uncontactable and or unapproachable by ignoring your emails to them, your telephone calls are not answered,no reply to your feedback and stop chatting on their platform

6. Dylan

Dylan Member Staff Member Trader

Hello Dr Steve

Please write full details of what happened by creating a new thread here, we will then guide you on what to do next.

P.S. The instruction is same for anyone who is suffering from the same situaion.

7. Archie banks

Archie banks Guest

I am a trader with Ridge Capital Markets when i saw all these reviews i got a bit scared that i have lost my money but till now, i have not had any problem making any withdraw and with the signal i am satisfied with all they give, but not really satisfied with the customer care/support because they are always busy

8. Mohammed Ali

Mohammed Ali Guest

Hello , I've Trading with Ridge Capital 8 months and its very respected company , my rate for them is 9/10 starting with customer care to profits , started with 2K$ and during a month i won 1230$ , Very recommended

9. Haytham saad

Haytham saad Guest

10. Haytham saad

Haytham saad Guest

Can you give me a number to call them

11. diane

diane New Member Trader

lovely nice

12. James Edson

James Edson Guest

Their number is +41435080755, you can also request a call on their website.

I haven't had any major problems with this company, yes there are a few bits and bobs which aren't top of the line but at the end of the day, if you speak to them regarding your problem they do sort it out. I've made 4 withdrawals so far approximately one a every month and they were fine. Now obviously if you want to withdrawal every day or every few days they won't like it but when you come to an agreement with them, they're quite helpful. Recomending them to new traders !

13. David Peters

David Peters Guest

Please stay away! they are bunch of criminals dupping people

14. Tan

Tan Guest

15. Ridge Capital Markets are a scam.
    They claim to work from an office in Zurich, Switzerland but cannot be found.
    They do not honour withdrawals.
    They have a bank in Sofia, Bulgaria which does not help to trace them.
    There financial annalists are big cheats. Joseph Davids is his name if it is real?
    I had manage account of £68,000 GBP. They would not honour withdrawal. I told them to stop trading the account and return balance of money. They did not do this and I could not stop them trading down my account into loss over 2 days by using a trading software.
    I had them investigated and Swiss authorities had never heard of them. They are supposedly registered office in Dominica but it is a virtual office.
    THEY ARE A BUNCH OF CROOKS. DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM BUT BLACKLIST THEM TO STOP OTHERS LOSING LIKE I DID.

16. Haim

Haim Guest

Hi I have the same experience, same people, and now Mr. Joseph suddenly not exist ... did you get your money back ?
    we should make a big internet campaign to make sure people don't get scammed by RDGCM any more !

17. C. Xaba

C. Xaba Guest

I was introduced to Ridge Capital Market by a friend. She has been trading with them for few months. They teach her how to trade and she invested far less and was able to withdraw. I decide to join seeing it was working for her. They asked for a deposit for 500$. Within hours it grew to 800USD. And no trading was done for few days. I sent an email to Joseph Davis and no response. When he called he wanted more money so he could trade with a better liquidity he said. I refused. He nagged and i wanted out because i couldnt afford. Few days later amount dropped to 738 and I suspected this was a scam and asked them to stop trading in my account and I wanted to withdraw. That's when the real scamming and lies started. I was asked for forms which included water and lights account. Voice verification by the so ever busy Mr Davis who just came back from Bangkok after 2 weeks of being ignored. Alex defended the company he is from support but him too came with some lies about trading 0.3lots before withdrawing. I wanted to close the account I didn't care about bonuses anymore, while this was going on they traded in my account and the balance went to 1673USD. I told them I'm not interested I just wanted my 500 USD deposit. After sending every email address of theirs an email. Joseph called again told me I cant withdraw till the company make money he has to trade again. He wanted to trade a little bit longer so they make money too. I said no I don't want to I just want my money. He traded and lost everything in a day. No one responds to emails. The telephone number still exist. I want to claim the money back from my bank since I paid with credit card. These guys deserve to be shut down. They ask about your saving goal mine was to build a home for my kids, still didn't matter. They rip you off and still ask how are your kids.

18. Monica

Monica Guest

If you need assistance with retrieving your lost fund back from your Broker, kindly contact me. I was helped in my own time. email me at albertmonica99@gmail.com and I will direct you on steps to take in getting your funds back.

19. Mister.

Mister. Guest

Real
    The are dangerous! !!

20. sdiqbal

sdiqbal Guest

Its terrible.
    I lost USD 7,500 from them. And an attempt of unauthorized transaction by using my credit card info. as well very recently (Oct 2016)