Scalping variety.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Geoff Allott, Apr 16, 2017.

1. Geoff Allott

Geoff Allott Well-Known Member Trader

Cutting the spread can be seen as a scalping variety. Cutting the spread means to take advantage of the spread. It means to buy a stock on the bid side and to sell it immediately afterwards on the ask side for a small profit. Join with TryMarkets and learn many strategies successfully to trade successfully. I am with them and trading with profitability. This is reliable broker for every forex trader.

2. Ibrahim Kardi

Ibrahim Kardi Well-Known Member Trader

Well, I use Price Action trading strategy in my live account! This is one of the most flexible trading strategy which one I can use in all of trading styles from scalping to swing trading! There is no restriction from trade24 broker on multiple trading systems! I see, this transparent Forex broker is very dedicated to retail Forex traders! They allow trading robot, EA and technical tool with no objection!

3. Benard Roy

Benard Roy Well-Known Member Trader

Scalping is an incredibly challenging way of trading; if we wish to succeed then we need to do it carefully. I operate with OctaFX broker where I get all support since they allow us to use any technique from scalping to hedging to news trading; it’s all possible to do with them and benefits us big time. I also feel very happy to do with the low spreads from 0.1 pips, fast execution, and cash back where we get 50% on all trades even if they are lost.

4. Michael Olague

Michael Olague Well-Known Member Trader

Spread is the shortest forex trading term which is vastly used here. But it has very low gaining potential which doesn’t suit according to my expectation. I am a long time trader who desires to get more than 100 pips on one trade. May be an a bit greedy but this is who I am. My broker AAFX suits perfectly for scalping. It gives fast execution, low amount of slippage and 1 pip spread rate yet I don’t trade with scalping.

5. Luke lee

Luke lee Well-Known Member Trader

An order which is kept for a short period of time is called scalping. Scalping in the forex market involves trading currencies based on a set of real-time analysis. The purpose of scalping is to make a profit by buying or selling currencies and holding the position for a very short time and closing it for a small profit. Trade12 is the best scalping fried broker to me with whom I enjoy high trading leverage, narrow trading spread, fluent trading platform, superior fast execution and smart bridge technology.

6. John Mike

John Mike Well-Known Member Trader

There are many kinds of trading techniques that traders choose according to their trading understanding. In my trading career from my first day of trading I have been using scalping approach that brings profit in a short time. This is most demand able trading strategy for all kinds of traders especially who have small balance.

7. Luke lee

We actually refer those trades as scalper which is opened not more than 10 to 15 pips. I prefer scalping more because by this type of trading I can take my profit within a very short time and enjoy other things done in time. This strategy is really awesome and profitable. Trade12 is a scalping broker with whom I have been for long one year and enjoying lowest transaction cost.

8. John Mike

John Mike Well-Known Member Trader

There is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly, that’s why for making profit with consistency we the traders have to depend on our trading style that we select according to our trading experience, now I am with LQDFX from where I can use all trading style including lowest trading spreads with scalping that brings profit in a short time. so, I always feel comfortable when using any trading style practically.

9. Andrew85

Andrew85 Well-Known Member Trader

I used to hear about scalping very often, now I don't hear much from the traders I know. How is it relevant and popular in use nowadays?

10. Luke lee

Forex scalping is a trading strategy used by forex traders to buy or sell a currency pair and then hold it for a short period of time in an attempt to make a profit. A forex scalper looks to make a large number of trades and earn a small profit each time. To conduct trading nicely I selected Trade12 broker. The broker is providing smart bridge technology, superior fast execution, well and user friendly platform and all time active and multilingual support.