forex_managed_account_1

Selecting a broker

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Phyllis Franey, May 23, 2017.

1. Phyllis Franey

Phyllis Franey Member Trader

With my trading experience in forex market I can say new traders always find it hard when they have to select a broker among over thousands of them. Because there is not narrow choice of broker choosing, this is the point what makes it hard. Trade24 aims to make you a smarter investor. As you follow other traders and vice versa. This broker is the community of openness and knowledge.

FX Helper Ashik likes this.
  2. John Mike

John Mike Well-Known Member Trader

In this market place first of all we the traders have to choose the right platform that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you love scalping should choose the platform that allows trading concept such as this. As a scalper now I am comfortable with LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. So, from here I am able to use any trading approaches including lowest trading spreads. that’s why, I feel comfortable for all time when trading.

FX Helper Ashik likes this.
  3. Bob Bly

Bob Bly Well-Known Member Trader

A broker plays very important role in forex trading. Trader cannot start their trading without a broker. Because broker work as trading platform to their trader. If trader select a good broker their trading life will be profitable and easy to ahead. I am earning good profits with my broker AGEA and I have selected them considering their security and regulated trading platform. I highly recommend this broker to trade with.

4. sakura

sakura Well-Known Member Trader

For traders to get the best out of their trading experience, it is necessary for them to have updates on currency prices on real time basis. Unfortunately, for traders, there are not many websites available that can provide them such updates. The good news for them is that there is one website, FXB Trading that gives them price updates in real time of major world currencies

5. Michael Olague

Michael Olague Well-Known Member Trader

Selection of broker is not so hard job as many think. You will have to notice some facts and that will be enough to inspect a broker. First you need to check its regulation. Afterwards you can check its trading policies which are very important for you trading. Then you should check the review on forums. I found my broker AAFX with these steps. Now I am leading a very comfortable trading life with my broker.

6. sakura

Traders can have a simulated experience of trading sharply in the CFD market by gaining access to a demonstration account with FXB Trading. This experience for them is just as they would expect in a real live market situation. The website also offers security and protects the accounts of its clients

7. John Mike

The traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this. As a scalper from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which for all time permits scalping including lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements. actually we have to choose the platform that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows scalping without any restrictions.

8. sakura

I have to encounter various difficulties that are involved with coordination of different trades and confront challenges out there in the trading market. Prior to using the services of FXB Trading, there were times when I simply could not manage all the accounts as a trader despite putting in my best effort

9. John Mike

For leading a secure and comfortable trading life with certainly we have to choose the broker which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. Practically despite of a profitable trading approach scalping don’t allow by and large trading brokers in their platforms. So, we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker which permits scalping including lowest trading spreads.

10. Luke lee

Luke lee Well-Known Member Trader

Broker is the middleman for completing every transaction for trading with forex market. Through broker is everything to a trader and ensures almost all trading facilities that’s why a trader should select the right broker from which he will have all regulated facilities. With Trade12 broker I have the best environment for trading and having smart bridge technology for scalping and hedging. With the broker I have the lowest transaction cost.

11. Sarfraz Ahmed

Sarfraz Ahmed Well-Known Member Trader

Selection of broker is really the least of the worries I have in my life now. It’s all because I am joined with FreshForex, who are absolutely awesome with servicing since last 12 years and have got all the ingredients that you needs and wish for. It’s from lowest possible spreads at zero to sensational 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus and much more, it’s all really outstanding and benefits big time.

12. sakura

FXB Trading has revolutionised the CFD market and has grabbed the attention of traders all over the world. Some traders feel that this website has shaken the CFD market to its very core. This has been made possible with the trading platforms and its speculative tools. It also offers a vast range of informative articles.

13. Luke lee

Due to scam selecting a broker has become really tough to the traders now a day. There are thousands of forex brokers available in the retail market place. But it is really tough to justify a broker whether it is regulated or not. Because most of the brokers found are to scam and due to scam most of the traders are being cheated day by day. As a scam free regulated broker I have selected Trade12 broker from which I have the high leverage, flexible margin level and low spread.

14. John Mike

Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used, should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be sued, if you love scalping , should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

15. sakura

In the choice of brokers we must choose the best. Merchants will be able to prosper while trading on the CFD market if their speculation depends on a variety of accurate analyzes and data. FXB Trading offers them just that and execute trades much faster with them.

16. Stuart Pearce

Stuart Pearce Well-Known Member Trader

Selecting the right broker is not exactly tough especially if we do proper research, as that is what makes a lot of difference and will help us big time. I always feel happy with doing research and due to OctaFX, I feel absolutely privileged with their wide range of features that includes low spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500, over 70 instruments, having swap free account with not having to worry about paying overnight charges and all that, it’s so much easy to work out everything.

17. sakura

I was introduced by a friend of mine to FXB Trading. I am a novice in the CFD market. I am thankful to my friend for recommending FXB Trading to me as their website was really helpful in making me gain confidence as a beginner in the world of trading.

18. Luke lee

Selecting a regulated broker has become really tough now a days. Maximum of the brokers are getting engaged with scam and due to scam maximum of the traders are being cheated. They are losing their capital for no reason and facing several technical errors while trading with their platform. With Trade12 I haven’t those obstacles. With that scam free broker I am smoothly running my trades.

19. sakura

To choose a broker it is one way that we must choose the best, so that when we run this trading activity can be smooth and safe. FXB Trading offers top-level security and segregation of merchant accounts for Contracts for Difference. The site also allows many merchants flexibility in the operation of their accounts in terms of placing orders and monitoring of such orders.

20. Luke lee

Through broker is the most essential element to a forex trader so broker choosing is such an important task to every trader. Selecting a right broker has become so tough today because most of the brokers found are to scam now a day. Due to scam traders are being cheated day by day. So regulation has become the first challenge to every broker. Due to high regulation I have selected Trade12 broker. All of their facilities are user friendly and they render regulated facilities to the traders all time.