1. Hello Guest Do you know binary.com offers exclusive $20 No Deposit Bonus for FX Binary Point visitors? Click here to sign up

Sigmate Informatics Pvt. Ltd Developer Review | Sigmateinformatics.com

Discussion in 'Developers' started by FBP Review Moderation Wing, Jan 26, 2016.

1. FBP Review Moderation Wing

FBP Review Moderation Wing Forum Moderator Trader

Have you tried the service offered by Sigmate Informatics Pvt. Ltd development company? If yes, then we need an honest review from you to help others understand whether it’s safe to conduct business with Sigmate Informatics Pvt. Ltd. Please mention the following things in your review:
    • How’s the quality of work?
    • Do they complete tasks on time?
    • How would you rate their support?
    • Your final thoughts about the company

We hope your review will help us understand the overall quality of development services offered by Sigmate Informatics Pvt. Ltd.

Note: Due to our advanced IP detection and machine analysis tools, we can easily detect fake reviews. If you are found posting a fake review then you will be banned straight away.

2. reza97

reza97 Guest

hello pls post my review & help us expose these scammers

"
    Serious Forex scammer warning!
    Sigmate informatics is run by bloody scammers from Surat,Gujarat,India.

Please don't fall for cheap price & unreal commitments of Hitesh Thakkar!
    These in-apt guys don't even know how to code html,php,j scripts without coding bugs
    Will take advanced payments & deliver utter craps.The thing you bought from them ,might stop working

smoothly & start showing errors, in very near future & these scammers wont give your money back! Most of

their mt4-related plugins starts showing errors within a few months.Most web-designs they do for you, are

pirated/cloned/stolen web elements from various copy-righted websites.Not all but most projects take twice

the time & fail to meet dead-lines .
    DO NOT get into any project with them! specially if the project is high-budget/long-term/tech-heavy.
    Gosh! i wish i listened to the golden rule: "pay peanuts & get monkeys"

3. Hitesh

Hitesh New Member Trader

Hello,

I saw your feedback here and surprised that you even don’t know from where we are working. So, it’s obvious that you have worked with some fraud guy; we didn’t have any client as of your name and we have never worked before.

It’s humble request to our clients, Please keep distance and be aware of such fake reviews for Sigmate Informatics Pvt. Ltd.

4. Hello,

I saw your feedback here and surprised that you even don’t know from where we are working. So, it’s obvious that you have worked with some fraud guy; we didn’t have any client as of your name and we have never worked with you before.

Also visitors and fxbinarypoint administrator department can check this comment was done by fake profile and profile photo is also fake, So please remove such comments if possible.

It’s humble request to our clients, Please keep distance and be aware of such fake reviews for Sigmate Informatics Pvt. Ltd.