strategy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by aramburu, Apr 12, 2016.

1. aramburu

aramburu New Member Trader

Hello, Need an expert to assist you in trading? or need a final solution to all your loss in trading binary? feel free to contact me as i might be able to share with you my master class strategy which has been able to revive me to making profit with my broker accounts always. with this strategy have been able to raise up to about $4,210 in a week with an accurate signal of about 87% daily, also have been able to help people of the public who are privileged to meet me first.only willing and interested people should feel free to contact me on my email or drop an inbox: {aramburu306@gmail.com}
    skype id: {aramburu306}

2. Christo Phernn

Christo Phernn Well-Known Member Trader

A good strategy is always very useful since we can easily work around that, but if we’re not having good strategy then we can struggle quite a bit, so that’s why we got to make sure we trade through proper way and strategy and only then we will be able to trade nicely. I trade with OctaFX broker and they help me with creating good strategy easily and that’s through their epic demo contest like cTrader, it’s weekly based yet got 400 dollars prize to be won, so that’s perfect place to practice.

3. Sarfraz Ahmed

Sarfraz Ahmed Well-Known Member Trader

Right strategy definitely makes massive difference because Forex is not a business where you got time to think about when you’re in actual place (real account), therefore, it’s needed to be done before we reach there. I always work with simple strategy which is to follow the trend and news. Now, I don’t need to an expert for this because I already have expert helping me out with this!

[​IMG]

4. Stuart Pearce

Stuart Pearce Well-Known Member Trader

We need to make sure we work with good strategy and in order to create that we need to practice a lot and only then we will be able to work it out. I am fortunate that I have ideal guidance with OctaFX broker since they have lovely educational setup which helps a lot while there are several demo contest where I can participate and work out in creating good strategy especially on with their Champion demo contest, it’s fantastic!

5. bobilus3

bobilus3 New Member Trader

Exchanging the Central Banks - The Rhetoric - Forex Trading Strategies

The remarks of the Central Banks set the tone of the business sector. You can exchange the remarks by scalping, fleeting exchanging and/or long haul exchanging.

Exchanging the Central Banks - The Actions - Forex Trading Strategies

Exchanging the Central Banks can be extremely beneficial. The fundamental procedures are exchanging the desire, the automatic response and the headliner.

Step by step instructions to Trade Profitably in Volatile Markets - Forex Trading Strategies

Exchanging an unstable business sector is perilous however there are enormous benefit open doors. Keeping in mind the end goal to be beneficial you ought to pick the enormous levels, accept circumstances for what they are and increment your objectives.

The Right Strategy in an Irrational Market - Forex Trading Strategies

Exchanging Your Logic or Trading the Market? In some cases, the value moves unshakably against the specialized and central investigation. We can in any case exchange beneficially, either by taking the path of least resistance with transient forex signals or against it with long haul exchanges.

Understanding Forex and Letting the Market Guide You - Forex Trading Strategies

As of late, we have seen a considerable measure of unreasonable value activity in the forex market. Be that as it may, the business sector dependably indicates which heading it needs to go, so amid these circumstances, it's ideal to give the business sector a chance to be your aide.

Long - Short Hedging Strategy - Forex Trading Strategies

Supporting comprises of going short and long on two emphatically connecting forex sets. Man Group utilizes this forex system with incredible achievement.

Get more strategy tips in this website

http://ironfxsignal.com/

6. Stuart Pearce

Stuart Pearce Well-Known Member Trader

We don’t really need any expert for a good strategy instead we just need confident and determination, if we are determined then we can get everything working easily, so we just need that nothing else. I always trade with confidence and the biggest strength for me is my broker OctaFX especially due to the mouth-watering conditions and tools present here. I just love their ECN account which can be started with as low as 5 dollars and works beautifully in any situation.

7. Benard Roy

Benard Roy Well-Known Member Trader

Just having strategy is not enough, it’s vital that we learn out to use it well, if we have the skills of executing it right than we can gain ever so much and will allow our self to succeed. But, if we are not good at execution of strategies than we will face issues, so I am always focusing on executing part. I find it easier with OctaFX, as they are awesome with tidy spreads at 0.1 pips while there are over 70 instruments and we get market updates too, so all this works nicely in working out good strategy.

8. mangu

mangu Well-Known Member Trader

This is a basic trading concept which can be used both when trading Forex and other types of financial products. Essentially, it means that often the market will expand and contract to a fairly similar extent; the price will go up until supply outweighs demand, at which point – the point of resistance – the price will fall. This strategy is easier to implement in periods of low volatility. I combine my techniques with my broker ECNCAPITAL.

9. Ibrahim Kardi

Ibrahim Kardi Well-Known Member Trader

I don’t know the reliability of depending on specific indicator based trading strategy and indicators are too late! I removed all of trading indicators from my trading chart in the 3rd month of demo! Whatever, now I use daily and weekly market analysis of trade24 broker! Important point is, I can learn here the tricks of professional trading analysis! They share their professional market analysis, technical and fundamental point of view!

10. John Mike

John Mike Well-Known Member Trader

There is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly, that’s why for making profit with consistency we the traders have to depend on our trading strategies that we select according to our trading experience. From my first day of trading I have been using scalping approach due to getting profit instantly. And for using this trading policy in a proper way I have chosen LQDFX which permits scalping including lowest trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements. so, my trading life is become profitable by scalping.

11. Geoff Allott

Geoff Allott Well-Known Member Trader

Every trader has own strategy . you can make a good strategy . i am a forex trader i know that lots of strategy that can be useful if you can drive it to a good way. always have to respect own strategy . everything is going in a system so have to maintain it very carefully. forex broker can halp you to build a good strategy as like as TryMarkets is good one. happy trading .

12. Geoff Allott

Geoff Allott Well-Known Member Trader

Specific trading strategy should be used exactly for a chosen currency pair, for which it is created because it depends on the ratio of the certain currency pair. However, this does not mean that the other currency pair won’t benefit from the chosen strategy, but make sure you analyse the strategy more before applying it on different currency pairs. Selecting a good broker is also a part trading plan I suggest to choose TryMarkets.

13. Luke lee

Luke lee Well-Known Member Trader

Strategy maintain an important role in Forex market in helping their traders to make profit. But for this strategy should be proved whether it works better or not. A broker can help ypu in making your own strategy. Because every broker has their own analyzer. Trade12 has also and most of the time they share their strategy and maximum of the time this strategy remains accurate for trading. I used to follow their strategy and able to make profit on daily basis.

14. Bob Bly

Bob Bly Well-Known Member Trader

As with other asset classes, forex news trading can become particularly active ahead of and following major news events. My trading broker is AGEA and I am getting latest corporate news from them. Their list contains important news that are very useful for my daily trading. By this way I can regularly stay in touch with the latest forex market events or news. Forex markets tend to respond the most to big picture or macro news.

15. Luke lee

Strategy is the combination of some indicators. Strategy is usually made from experience. Without strategy a trader can’t trade well. In case of trading strategy plays a vital rule in. Expert traders also use strategy to gain something from Forex. But to apply strategy we need to select a right platform which should be free from all technical errors and should be enshrined with all technical tools. I have the best and user friendly platform with Trade12 broker.

16. sakura

sakura Well-Known Member Trader

FXB Trading has earned the trust of hundreds of brokers and traders as a result of its vast range of analytical tools. In addition, it supplies various types of trading platforms which allow traders to have full control of their trades

17. Sarfraz Ahmed

Sarfraz Ahmed Well-Known Member Trader

Strategy is the overall plan to trade. But of course not all strategy gets success at all times, so one needs to be careful! Trading is not easy as the market conditions keeps changing and one needs to be in tune with the market. A good broker is undoubtedly required which can make the trading lot more manageable. Dealing or sticking with a bad broker would cost you your time & money along with effort. As a newbie I did this mistake but not now.

18. sakura

sakura Well-Known Member Trader

If you are seeking websites to trade in a CFD market and looking for recommendations, FXB Trading is the place to go to, particularly if you are a novice trader. It is essential for beginners in the trading market to gain proper understanding of the economic trends and latest occurrences and FXB Trading prepares them adequately

19. Michael Olague

Michael Olague Well-Known Member Trader

Forex strategy means a set of analyses that a forex day trader routines to decide whether to take buy or sell order in a significant currency pair at any given time. Forex analysis has two parts. One is fundamental analysis and another is technical. You should learn both to get proper knowledge and it will definitely help you to predict the market well. I picked AAFX for my trading as it gives me free forex education. I learned many technical lessons from their website.

20. Luke lee

A trading strategy is a set of objective rules designating the conditions that must be met for trade entries and exits to occur. A trading strategy includes specifications for trade entries, including trade filters and triggers, as well as rules for trade exits, money management, timeframes, order types, etc. I am using all of my strategies successfully in the platform of Trade12 where I face no technical errors.