forex_managed_account_1

The Best Social Trading Platform 2016

Discussion in 'Social Trading' started by Axel, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Axel

Axel New Member Trader

2. GOSHI

GOSHI Active Member Trader

Social trading is the newest rewarding and exciting way to get access to the financial markets, it is a type of trading where newbie can follow the experience traders, learn from them, watch their trades and copy their trades to generate revenue by using the experience of professional traders. The experienced traders can use social trading to get popularity by show casing their skills and experiences as a milestone for other new traders to follow.

3. Forte Trader

Forte Trader New Member Trader

These are the best social trading plateform...
    1. eToro
    2. Zulu trade
    3.Ayondo
    4.Tradeo
    5.Darwinex
    6.super trade
    7.signal trade

4. personallawyerflorida

personallawyerflorida Member Trader

following are the social trading plateform..
    Tradeo, Darwinex, super trade, signal trade

5. Sarfraz Ahmed

Sarfraz Ahmed Well-Known Member Trader

Yeah there are many social trading platforms. They are basically to copy other’s trades which might or might not bring in the required profits. There is no guarantee as such! I trade normally on my own with FreshForex and try to become self-dependent. The supporting conditions of forex education, good customer support and fast withdrawals together with near zero spreads and no slippages makes for ideal trading experience across any financial market and strategy!

6. sakura

sakura Well-Known Member Trader

Beginners in the world of CFD trading can search everywhere but they are not likely to come across a trading website such as FXB Trading which is full of smart kinds of software that helps predict the trends. This website offers platforms with STP/ECN environments and this is a big help for people trading in the CFD market.

7. Ellen Whale

Ellen Whale Well-Known Member Trader

Do not take any Bonus offer from your broker or your manager, do not allow your broker manager trade on your behalf. That is how they manipulate traders funds. If you need assistance with retrieving your lost fund from your broker or Your account has been manipulated by your broker manager or maybe you are having challenges with withdrawals due to your account been manipulated. Kindly get in touch with me on ellenwhale00@gmail.com and I will guide you on simple and effective steps to take in recovering your entire fund.