forex_managed_account_1

The two-year results of OLYMP TRADE broker

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Sandra S., Sep 21, 2016.

1. Sandra S.

Sandra S. Forum Member

2. Andrew85

Andrew85 Well-Known Member Trader

What about the broker's terminal? How convenient is it to trade, do they give many assets for trading, how is execution, etc?

3. JohnMiller

JohnMiller Well-Known Member Trader

As terminals go it's pretty good, in general it's convenient for trading, it's self explanatory, I figured it out in minutes. Has lots of tools for binaries, won't list everything, But I can say they don't only have currency, as do most, but they also have indices and commodities, and stocks. I like to speculate with cross courses, usually the profitability here is 80%

4. Jafar

Jafar Well-Known Member Trader

What exactly do you want to know about the company?

5. Andrew85

There really are many offers, but very few decent ones. I am interested in this company, because I know that my friend makes pretty good money here, so I'd like to know more details about this broker. S, are you a client of the company? If so, what can you say about it?

6. Jafar

Yes, I trade here from time to time. There's not much to say) It's a good broker with normal execution and good support, that's all I can tell you)

7. Andrew85

A, I'm glad that execution is good, because I mostly trade on minutes, so that's very important. What about analytical tools, or are they not included here?

8. JohnMiller

I personally don't use anything but sma and rsi, but the terminal has quite a few different indicators, in fact, there's even an explanation to each of them. I recommend that you go on the site and test it yourself, they have a demo, and for the most lazy ones, like me, you can even enter through social media)

9. Jafar

The difference between a good broker and an excellent one are small useful things and useful features. For instance, I've never seen anywhere else an important news timer about important economic news, but here they have it, very convenient.

10. Andrew85

I noticed that too, trading on regular demo so far, your words about fast execution or orders and good assets profit have confirmed themselves completely.

11. JohnMiller

Demo is good, but I would not recommend you to stay on it for long, because as long as you're trading on the demo account, someone else is making real money, not wrappers, but anyways, that's your business.

12. Andrew85

Oh come on, if that's how you think about it, then that means you need to immediately deposit a large amount and start making money, but financial activity doesn't like rushing, better slow and steady)

13. JohnMiller

Who knows, you may be right, everyone decides for themselves what is best for them, I'm just a person of action and I need a result right away.

14. Andrew85

and how is your approach to life and trade working for you? Did you see your first results with this broker?

15. JohnMiller

Yes, of course there are some results and they are quite good, thanks to a good strategy and appropriate execution I managed to make a pretty good sum of moey, so my advice to you is don't sit in one place, take action!

16. Jamess

Jamess Active Member Trader

In terms of the way the broker works, I am also inclined to think positively because I've tried trading with him using small deposits and the result was extremely positive.

17. JohnMiller

Are you trading at the moment? If you are, then why? Also, you mentioned a small deposit, if you could elaborate on that?)

18. Jamess

I haven't been trading lately since I don't have the time, and in terms of the deposit size, I can't quite remember... but the sum definately did not exceed $200. By the way, lately I've been really nostalgic about binaries)

19. JohnMiller

Well you know, binary options is a type of trade that doesn't demand a lot of time, I sometimes devote no more than half an hour a day.

20. Jamess

Yes, I'm also looking for a good strategy for fast trade, on one forum I read about how they were praising Martingale trading, what do you think?