1. Hello Guest Do you know binary.com offers exclusive $20 No Deposit Bonus for FX Binary Point visitors? Click here to sign up

The4xCoach Review | The4xCoach.com

Discussion in 'Financial Trading Courses Reviews' started by FBP Review Moderation Wing, Dec 19, 2015.

1. FBP Review Moderation Wing

FBP Review Moderation Wing Forum Moderator Trader

Have you been a premium member of The4xCoach? If yes, we need an honest review from you to help others making the decision whether it is worth subscribing for the The4xCoach financial trading course. Please mention the following things in your review:

1) Quality and Value of the Premium Course

2) Quality of support services

3) Your final thoughts about the course

We hope your review will help us understand the quality of The4xCoach course.

WARNING: Due to our advanced IP detection and machine analysis tools, we can easily detect fake reviews. If you are found posting a fake review then you will be banned straight away.

2. shane U

shane U Guest

With regard to Josephs premium chat room service. First to those that are interested in the trade copier...Joseph will only mirror trades to you account that were tech based only and not those that were news based. He does this because he understands that many brokers widen the spreads to unworkable levels at times of news events and economic data releases etc...ie.non farm payroll etc.

I have been a premium chat room member for only one week. I paid approx $600Aud for this lifetime membership which included the pips in the bank training course...videos etc etc.

Ok we are all interested in results....I have traded on my own for the past five years and have done no good what so ever...but in only one week of joining the chat room and trading with Joseph through the NY session i have made 175 pips in my first week! To me that is incredible and just watching and listening to him in a real time trade environment has been worth the investment in anycase.

I have come across every known BS scam online over the past few years and I can assure anyone that reads this that this guy is the real deal....no smoke and mirrors....lets face it...it's hard to hide results when you are trading live.....I am completely independant of Joseph and live in Brisbane, Australia....I am happy to chat a greater length about my results and the chat room that he offers if you wish to know more....Shane U