1. Hello Guest Do you know binary.com offers exclusive $20 No Deposit Bonus for FX Binary Point visitors? Click here to sign up

Trade Idea Update: USD/CHF - Buy at 0.9880

Discussion in 'Forex Trading Signals & Forecasts' started by Lily, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Lily

Lily Forum Member

As the greenback found renewed buying interest at 0.9835 and has rallied above last week's high of 0.9907, signaling the rise from 0.9521 is still in progress and may extend gain to 0.9920, then previous resistance at 0.9956, break there would signal the rise from 0.9444 low has resumed and[​IMG]

Continue reading...

2. Tyler16

Tyler16 Member Trader

Are you tired of losing your money to your broker? Are you planning of quitting the trade?
    Binary Options is not a hard nut to crack if you know how to read the trends, or have a very reliable strategy. With my experience today, I have been able to get the best strategy and have taught so many individuals who have benefited from following my simple strategy. I can also refer you to company that deal on sales of the softwares and other necessary tools. Please contact me on.... woodgatetyler16@gmail.com If I can be of help.