1. Hello Guest Do you know binary.com offers exclusive $20 No Deposit Bonus for FX Binary Point visitors? Click here to sign up

Trade Idea Wrap-up: USD/JPY - Sell at 105.35

Discussion in 'Forex Trading Signals & Forecasts' started by Lily, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Lily

Lily Forum Member

The greenback has rebounded after intra-day initial fall to 103.99, suggesting consolidation above this level would be seen and recovery to the Kijun-Sen (now at 105.08) cannot be ruled out, however, reckon 105.42-49 (previous support and 61.8% Fibonacci retracement of 106.41-103.99) would limit upside and bring another decline later, below[​IMG]

Continue reading...

2. Tyler16

Tyler16 Member Trader

You don't need to die when you can live... Forex and Binary trading are not that hard to crack, when you have the right strategies to calculate the trends or signals. Today i have been able to say am successful and with my experience, I have taught many people who are also successful in using the same strategy. You can contact me on... woodgatetyler16@gmail.com

3. qulpayltd

qulpayltd New Member Trader

hi there,
    i want to share a website to you. This site provide 99% accurate signals. fx trading signals