1. Hello Guest Do you know binary.com offers exclusive $20 No Deposit Bonus for FX Binary Point visitors? Click here to sign up

Trade2FI Review | Trade2FI.com

Discussion in 'Managed Accounts Reviews' started by FBP Review Moderation Wing, Dec 21, 2015.

1. FBP Review Moderation Wing

FBP Review Moderation Wing Forum Moderator Trader

Have you been a client of Trade2FI? If yes, we need an honest review from you to help others making the decision whether it is safe to join the Trade2FI managed account trading service. Please mention the following things in your review:

1) Were you satisfied with the performance of account manager?

2) Cost of services (commissions, fees, profit-sharing etc)

2) How was their support service?

3) Your final thoughts about the account manager

We hope your review will help us understand the quality of managed account service provided by Trade2FI.

WARNING: Due to our advanced IP detection and machine analysis tools, we can easily detect fake reviews. If you are found posting a fake review then you will be banned straight away.

2. Dallas

Dallas New Member Trader

I joined in Jan 15 based on their results. Apart from mid year dd i've been very impressed with the monthly results and using the services of FXPIG as broker. there are too many c*** systems destroying accounts, but not this one. i recommend to all my friends to invest. good luck everyone.

3. Wahyu

Wahyu New Member Trader

As a customer of them for nearly two month I can unfortunately tell they are far from being Professional traders at all. I have orders with more than 500 pips down and not a single STOP LOSS to prevent that kind of problem. That situation cannot exist with proffessional traders ! Stay Away...

4. Charles

Charles New Member Trader

I opened a small account with Tallinex and so for have had a 17 percent return over the past 3 weeks. Minimal draw down thus far