1. Hello Guest Do you know binary.com offers exclusive $20 No Deposit Bonus for FX Binary Point visitors? Click here to sign up

Traders TFX Review | TradersTFX.com

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers Reviews' started by FBP Review Moderation Wing, Mar 2, 2016.

Tags:
  1. FBP Review Moderation Wing

FBP Review Moderation Wing Forum Moderator Trader

Have you been a client of TradersTFX? If yes, we need an honest review from you to help others making the decision whether it is safe to join TradersTFX. Please mention the following things in your review:

1) Cost of services (spreads markup and commissions)

2) Trade execution and overall experience about the broker’s trading platform

3) Deposit and withdrawal operations

4) Quality of support services

5) Your final thoughts about the broker

We hope your review will help us understand the quality of services provided by TradersTFX.

Broker’s Website: https://www.traderstfx.com/

WARNING: Due to our advanced IP detection and machine analysis tools, we can easily detect fake reviews. If you are found posting a fake review then you will be banned straight away.

2. Haben

Haben New Member Trader

upload_2016-3-7_15-24-43.png
    On regulation page, they wrote the above bullshit which means they are not regulated instead they are misleading traders by creating a page on regulation which discusses everything other than the regulation itself. I would request traders to avoid such a shitty brokerage

3. John

John New Member Trader

I'm planning to make some deposit with this company, has anyone tried them before?

4. dana

dana New Member Trader

I find working with GSimarkets an enjoyable experience. I only invested the minimum and still received more attention that what I had received at a previous broker where I opened an account of 7000 Aussie. Withdrawal times are usually within the same week which is ok prob could be faster.

5. Balk

Balk New Member Trader

The Monetary Authority of Singapore added TFX Global to their Investor Alert list on December 16, 2014. CLICK HERE to verify.

6. harmeet

harmeet Guest

7. ymohammad

ymohammad Guest

I also got a call and they are asking to invest $100. Please let us know if someone already invested and earned any money?

8. www.traderstfx.com or cforexeducation is an fraud company because i am one of the victim of this company. people are request to please dont beleave on this company people. those who are make very hidden cheating.

9. i have had £75000 stolen from me by tfx traders - by an individual calling himself david gold(trader)and assisted by another thief eric reece(compliance officer). I am seeking to make contact with other victims of this scam. you can contact me on morris.schwartz@silverdalecare.co.uk

10. skyscraper

skyscraper New Member Trader

I have had a good experience with them so far. Only been trading for a few months though. Did one withdrawal, took a few days

11. Jeevanandam

Jeevanandam Guest

Perfect cheaters...I had USD 152 in my account and asked for transfer into Indian rupees...They had deducted the money from my account and not credited to my account, even talked over chat of taking necessary action..Beware of the guys calling accounts managers, first they will say invest 200 USD, then they will it is very small amount, invest USD 500 & after that they will invest at least USD 1000 to have good play..If you play as per their advice, you may lose entire USD 1000 in one deal..beware of this company and stay away.