1. Hello Guest Do you know binary.com offers exclusive $20 No Deposit Bonus for FX Binary Point visitors? Click here to sign up

Traders4Traders Review | Traders4Traders.com

Discussion in 'Signal Providers Reviews' started by FBP Review Moderation Wing, Jan 18, 2016.

1. FBP Review Moderation Wing

FBP Review Moderation Wing Forum Moderator Trader

Have you been a client of Traders4Traders? If yes, we need an honest review from you to help others making the decision whether it is worth subscribing the Traders4Traders Forex signals service. Please mention the following things in your review:

1) Were you satisfied with the performance of trading signals?

2) How was their support service?

3) Your final thoughts about the signals provider

We hope your review will help us understand the quality of signals service provided by Traders4Traders.

WARNING: Due to our advanced IP detection and machine analysis tools, we can easily detect fake reviews. If you are found posting a fake review then you will be banned straight away.

2. makhroubi

makhroubi New Member Trader

It is safe to say this company and Brad won't be around for much longer. I have never seen Brad make a successful trade in the few years that I've been involved with T4T Capital (previously traders4traders). It's pretty clear that Brad does not make a living from trading currencies, he makes a living from taking money from unsuspecting wannabe traders. It's a shame he seems to have a lot of cronies willing to write positive reviews however that can only last so long before the mug punter realises he's just been fleeced.
    stay well clear.

3. Samantha

Samantha New Member Trader

This course is worth $1500 NOT $5000 .... To suggest that bank traders use OCO orders during low liquid reports is total c*** and nonsense. Any bank trader would laugh at this suggestion.

4. James

James New Member Trader

I signed up for T4T's fx alert service only ($150/mo) as naturally I am someone who likes to start off small and build from there. I can honestly say based on poor my experience has been at the lowest levels of what they offer, there is no way I would pay them for additional services.

(plus sign is positive, minus sign was a negative interaction)

+The sign up was easy and painless
    -However, it took 3 days to receive a log in. I sent an initial help request after not receiving the log in right away. I waited 48 hours (AU time) as per the automatic ticket I was sent back. Nothing. I sent an additional note on day 3 and someone got back to me.
    +The customer service rep (Yuanie) was great - she apologized and explained that they recently updated the system, and my email was incorrectly entered. No problem from me as I worked in IT for 20 years...things go wrong and I felt good that at least the company was expanding their infrastructure
    -The log in does not allow you access to an online capability..I couldn't change my password, email address, contact information, or what I was really looking for, an auto-renew subscription.
    -The only way to receive trade alerts and generic information is via email or their mobile app
    -The mobile application was terrible; it crashed repeatedly and many times would not update real time (had to manually request the update or restart the program)
    +Trade alerts were obviously from experience people. Brad's team does have knowledge and experience (I have been trading fx for over 10 years profitably). The daily team briefings are good for inexperienced traders
    -Constantly missed trade alerts. I received the first 2 trade alerts in week one, and the other three weeks I constantly missed the alerts. I only received them by signing up to twitter and following them, which was disappointing since I was paying for the service (however I get it; its a great way to market your results)
    -After 12 days with the service I inquired whether or not my subscription was on an auto-renewal basis as the website was ambiguous on this point ("No lengthy contract, simple month to month subscription!").
    +Again a great service rep respond and said it was on an auto-renewal basis
    -Being unhappy up to this point, I asked to take me off the auto-renewal subscription as it was questionable whether I wanted to continue with the service
    +The service rep replied quickly that it would be done
    -The next month (Day 31), and I received an invoice for another month service
    -Have sent a request for a refund; no response yet

Bottom line: T4T understands FX however they have an incredibly poor business, which makes me question how well they train/teach new fx individuals. If you are experience in the fx world, I DO NOT recommend. if you are inexperienced, I recommend trying the lowest possible service first and feel your way through it. Don't get sucked into training courses or the $999 package. See what they can do for you on a return basis following their trades and gain knowledge from multiple sources. If they cannot get my simple fx alert account correct, I have to question how good they really are - however I cannot question their knowledge. I know a bit of an ambiguous review, but I want to be honest and let you decide.

5. Brad Gilbert

Brad Gilbert Guest

And this is real??
    Why would anyone who disliked a product so much stay involved for a number of years?
    They wouldn't! So please forgive me for replying to this crap.

The knowledge and experience we utilise is first hand. Sure there may be other ‘components’ or ‘segments’ readily found on the web but that’s just technology and information these days. It’s very easy to plagiarise someone else’s work these days and portray it as your own.

Now let me explain the structure of what our program does and this may highlight how inappropriate and misdirected a lot of the comments here are:

1. Pro Trader Course – provides proper understanding of market structure, explains why prices move and how to trade those price movements. That’s a fact!

2. Advanced Trading Strategies – To up-skill your knowledge and understanding to take advantage of specific trade set ups.

Now the main component which we emphasis day in day out is Capital Management. Stick to the capital management and you’ll be trading forever. In actual fact if you stick to our capital management system you need to have 25 consecutive losing trades in a row (that’s 25 x 75 point losing trades = 1875 pips) to be down 20% of your capital. It’s almost impossible!

Yet some traders over trade with no trade plan, no stop loss and no capital management and they blame us for losing money?

We do not have control of when the client trades or their trade decisions. Yet if they have a losing trade it’s our fault?

Please at some point you have to take ownership of your errors. Our job is to assist you and train you to understand what you’re doing.

I am happy to answer any questions especially for disgruntled clients who have literally ‘blown their own trading accounts up by over-trading and with no structure. But stop blaming us and take responsibility for your actions.

If you have a problem with customer service or IT issues let’s hear it, but judging the program on your own misfortunes is absolutely inappropriate!

6. Brad Gilbert

Brad Gilbert Guest

They would if they could Samantha. By the way we've never had anyone by this name through the program.

Afraid to use your own name OR just another competitor trying to trash T4T???

I'd say the later.

7. Brad Gilbert

Brad Gilbert Guest

James you are right on the operational side of the alerts. The IT side was a nightmare and I'm happy to say it's been fixed.

Understand it's not portrayed as an alert service. It's full connection to the market: previews, updates, commentary on what's going on and the odd alert. There was 3 winning trades this week out of 4. We only post the best opportunities.

But I'd have to say I agree with a lot of your points. There was a disconnection in our operations and that has been addressed and fixed.

I'll look into your refund ASAP as any bad experiences like this will definitely get their money back!

8. Brad Gilbert

Brad Gilbert Guest

The first two reviews are extremely questionable.

Why would anyone remain a part of a product for a few years if it was so bad. The truth is you wouldn't. So posting defamatory remarks is fraudulent and illegal.

Samantha - the banks would use OCO orders if they could but they can't. As a matter of fact we use them about 1 out of every 15 Eco data releases if the set up is right. If you use this strategy a lot the market will eat you alive.

By the way we have never had anyone named Samantha through the program so I question this review. More then likely just another competitor!

Now let me explain a few things:

The knowledge and experience we utilise is first hand. Sure there may be other ‘components’ or ‘segments’ readily found on the web but that’s just technology and information these days. It’s very easy to plagiarise someone else’s work these days and portray it as your own.

Now let me explain the structure of what our program does and this may highlight how inappropriate and misdirected a lot of the comments here are:

1. Pro Trader Course – provides proper understanding of market structure, explains why prices move and how to trade those price movements. That’s a fact!

2. Advanced Trading Strategies – To up-skill your knowledge and understanding to take advantage of specific trade set ups.

Now the main component which we emphasis day in day out is Capital Management. Stick to the capital management and you’ll be trading forever. In actual fact if you stick to our capital management system you need to have 25 consecutive losing trades in a row (that’s 25 x 75 point losing trades = 1875 pips) to be down 20% of your capital. It’s almost impossible!

Yet some traders over trade with no trade plan, no stop loss and no capital management and they blame us for losing money?

We do not have control of when the client trades or their trade decisions. Yet if they have a losing trade it’s our fault?

Please at some point you have to take ownership of your errors. Our job is to assist you and train you to understand what you’re doing.

I am happy to answer any questions especially for disgruntled clients who have literally ‘blown their own trading accounts up by over-trading and with no structure. But stop blaming us and take responsibility for your actions.

If you have a problem with customer service or IT issues let’s hear it, but judging the program on your own misfortunes is absolutely inappropriate!

James - I agree with a lot of your comments. The IT side of things was in transition and the operational side of setting this up disorganised. We recognised that and reviews like yours really gets things changed. The IT side is fixed. The auto trade alerts are up, the support side tuned up and overall operational side (which was clearly broken down) has fixed.

I'll definitely make sure you get the refund James ASAP and I apologise for such a bad experience.

We will endeavour to make sure that experience never happens again!