1. Hello Guest Do you know binary.com offers exclusive $20 No Deposit Bonus for FX Binary Point visitors? Click here to sign up

Trading Banks Review | TradingBanks.com

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers Reviews' started by FBP Review Moderation Wing, Mar 2, 2016.

1. FBP Review Moderation Wing

FBP Review Moderation Wing Forum Moderator Trader

Have you been a client of Trading Banks? If yes, we need an honest review from you to help others making the decision whether it is safe to join Trading Banks. Please mention the following things in your review:

1) Cost of services (spreads markup and commissions)

2) Trade execution and overall experience about the broker’s trading platform

3) Deposit and withdrawal operations

4) Quality of support services

5) Your final thoughts about the broker

We hope your review will help us understand the quality of services provided by Trading Banks.

Broker’s Website: http://www.tradingbanks.com/

WARNING: Due to our advanced IP detection and machine analysis tools, we can easily detect fake reviews. If you are found posting a fake review then you will be banned straight away.

2. Gabriela

Gabriela New Member Trader

This is a Very bad/fraud broker company, stay away and if you have money invested with them take it and run fast!
    I invsted far too much money with them, for a 2 weeks i was making money but was not allowed to withdraw in order to grou the
    account to large profit, then one day it was all gone, they asked for 30K to reverse the account,lost all money
    then My a/c went suddenly with minus balance and disabled status .. Please please please dont trade with this broker..
    1000% fraud company .. first you thing make money ..but end of day you will lose all money ...pls pls stay way ..

3. Fabian

Fabian Member Trader

Very bad broker. Twice leaked my Deposit. Now I've lost almost 40 000$. Graphics are tardy and are different from real one. Constantly require to add money to get out of huge losses. Latest Manager refused to work with me because I refused to transfer money to him personally. If you have any questions please contact: zapchastyusa@gmail.com.

4. Cade

Cade New Member Trader

They are scammers, stay away