Trading time is very important

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Luke lee, Nov 14, 2017 at 10:44 AM.

1. Luke lee

Luke lee Well-Known Member Trader

Yes trading time is definitely very much important indeed. There are several types of traders available in the retail market place like some prefer scalping and some prefer long time trader. Basically I am a scalper and as a scalper I always go after short time trading strategy and invest a short amount of time in trading. I prefer trading at night to day trading. As a scalper I got Trade12 broker as a blessing. I can execute all transactions within no cost.

2. Michael Olague

Michael Olague Well-Known Member Trader

No I don’t think for Forex market any particular trading time is important because it is 24/7 market, we traders can engage in any time whenever is suitable for him/her. For example, I have trading account with AAFX and I generally don’t have to bother about the execution of my orders. AAFX is efficiently executing all my orders when it is best. But it is true that time frame is important in deciding your strategy. Like I am comfortable with scalping and it is basically a short term trading strategy where a trade engages in Forex for a relatively short time period and to earn moderate profit.