forex_managed_account_1

UTIP

Discussion in 'Trading Platforms, Software & Tools' started by JaneZurman, Mar 16, 2017.

1. JaneZurman

JaneZurman New Member Trader

Hello everybody, my name is Jane, just want you to know about my own experience. 2 months ago, I made a request to the website because I was really tired to lose my money on trading without any hope to give them back. I made a conclusion to be an independent broker. But the White Label was not for me, I wanted to be as independent as it possible. These guys really know their business! They have developed their own trading platform for Forex and for Binary Options and provide it for $5000 to start with! By the way, they made a website for my company and provide my company with absolutely free quotes data feeds! It is very convenient to work with them, there is no need to bother about something. Their free Web-Office is a full-featured office for me as a broker and for my traders, where it is possible to replenish the clients’ accounts using a built-in payment systems. Right now, I got my own brokerage company, a lot of happy clients and full satisfaction of my working process. UTIP trading platform has the same functionality as the MT4, but costs much cheaper! I have never regret that one day I made such a decision: to run my own brokerage business with UTIP.

2. Benard Roy

Benard Roy Well-Known Member Trader

I am not sure if this is good for all, as no everyone can be a broker unless you already have royal following which is rare. I would prefer to focus on my career as trader for starters; it’s easier with broker like OctaFX, as they are awesome by all means with having lowest possible spreads at 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there is 50% bonus on deposit which is use able, so all these features work perfectly fine for me!