1. Hello Guest Do you know binary.com offers exclusive $20 No Deposit Bonus for FX Binary Point visitors? Click here to sign up

Victim of Daily-Trades.com

Discussion in 'Investigation Cell' started by Mir, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Mir

Mir New Member Trader

Hi Dylan,
    I also got scammed from Daily-trades.com, Please help me to get back my money. They took from me $14,750.00, 6 months now I couldn't withdraw a single cent. The Account Manager was Michael Fischer.

He promised a lot of things. I need your help to refund back my money. I am very much disheartened. and this lands me in big trouble.

My email address is barkatali.mir@gmail.com.

Thanks & Regards
    Mir Barkat Ali

2. Dylan

Dylan Member Staff Member Trader

Hello Mir

We are sorry to hear what happened with you. We have already labeled this company "Scam." You can try these measures, we wish you good luck.

Regards

3. John1969

John1969 Guest

Hi
    My name is John and i have to say that i am really in shock to hear all of this and surely not agreeing with you guys. I invested in 6 months alot of money(rather not say the total amount, sorry), i got monthly withdrawals and the total of my money trippled in 11 months and got everything to my personal bank account after 12 months.
    My manager is Michael Fisher and he is amazing, he knows how to make money, gave me personal attention and is very professional.
    I had a big bonus and he told me that i had to cover the turnover of the bonus in a year time and then i could withdraw the whole amount with the profits, in the meantime i got a couple of percentages of my net investment monthly.
    My goal was to buy a house and thanks to Daily-Trades i achieved that.
    I am again really shocked to hear all of this news on Daily-Trades, my friends have there also big accounts and all of them are very satisfied.

4. Mir

Mir New Member Trader

Hi John,

I don't know about You. We wrote as what has happened with me and just to cover his bonus of 70$ he told me put in 2000K and promised me of withdrawal in a month.

After one month when I asked for the withdrawal, he said I have bonus to recover around 7K. I force him to let me withdraw small amount as I have some job problem. He didn't listen a single word just keep telling me that bring more 4K after one month you can withdraw full amount. I said I can't, then he said give me 3-4 months time to recover bonus on which I said to him I can't. I told him to recover atleast in 2 months. He said I will try to cover in 3 months.

After that he didn't make any transaction for a month. then suddenly he mailed and informed me that He received one contract on my table which could recover the bonus and at the end of the month I would have around 50K to with draw.

next day he is mailing that I made the transaction as told in the previous mail and it didn't wotk out and we lost all amount.

Is it the way to do business. They are really just fraud.

5. Irene

Irene New Member Trader

6. Irene

Irene New Member Trader

Hi,
    i don't know what really happened with your account Mir, but i have to join John on this one.
    Michael Fisher is my broker too and i have to say only good things about him and his account manager Chris Loren.
    We had weekly sessions with his junior analyst Leon and i learned a lot in 3 months time. I have invested a couple of 100K and after a long time of trading and being on a monthly program i got my full investment back after a year by the profits we made and we still have enough funds to trade. I want to expand my accounts now because the money is really worthy and i made myself much bigger expectations now. Michael Fisher is great he had assist me alot and is very good in what he is doing and i am planning to stay in Daily-trades a couple of years more now. I had been scammed so many times before by other companies but i have finally found a honest company. I brought many friends of mine from Australia to invest too and i got a nice comission on that too. With a good plan and some patience it is possible to make alot of money.

7. Stan Kimer

Stan Kimer Guest

Hello - I need to jump in here because I cannot believe the two good reviews. My business partner in Belarus invested with Daily-Trades and in May she requested a withdrawal because we needed some capital for an ongoing business venture. They have been delaying and putting her off since May! And here it is the end of Sept. After I got involved and started using some American nastiness with the broker Maria Tolkachova (the lead analyst for Russian speaking clients), she started promised the money with a week - but for six weeks she comes up with one lame excuse after another - bank holidays, intra-country issues, an operations manager's wife dying in childbirth (!!) ... and again she told my partner the money has been process and we will get it tomorrow - but she has already said that a dozen times in 5 weeks. I truly think the two good reviews are fake and plants given our experience.

8. Aram

Aram Guest

Hi Stan,

You are right! Anybody who has positive response regards Daily-trades - must be the actual people that work there. I, personally, had worst experience in my life with this broker. I don't think it is going to change anything if I write down my story. So, I won't waste your or anybody else's time. We just need to keep in mind - to check the references first before getting into something. I will just summarize few things:
    - they were trying to get as much money as possible from me.
    - I was offered to get the 'bonuses' of somebody else that does no longer communicate with them. Of course, I refused.
    - they were trying to sell me an insurance & mislead me.
    - the broker did not have idea about basics of trading.
    - contact phone numbers do not work.
    - I asked for the withdrawal but I don't think I will get my money back.