1. Hello Guest Do you know binary.com offers exclusive $20 No Deposit Bonus for FX Binary Point visitors? Click here to sign up

WesternPips Review | WesternPips.com

Discussion in 'Robots/EAs/Software Reviews' started by FBP Review Moderation Wing, Jan 8, 2016.

1. FBP Review Moderation Wing

FBP Review Moderation Wing Forum Moderator Trader

Have you tried WesternPips? If yes, we need an honest review from you to help others making the decision whether it is worth purchasing WesternPips? Please mention the following things in your review:

1) Were you satisfied with the trading results?

2) Was the cost justified?

3) How was the after-sale support service?

4) Your final thoughts

We hope your review will help us understand the quality of WesternPips.

WARNING: Due to our advanced IP detection and machine analysis tools, we can easily detect fake reviews. If you are found posting a fake review then you will be banned straight away.

2. rehman

rehman New Member Trader

I bought Westernpips with price 1000 $ but after using for 2 weeks i never get profit only hit many stop loss and i already tried in many brokers as seller suggested but EA doesn't work like his statement in his website.
    And seller customer support is pretty bad !

Don't buy this garbage EA and save your money from this scammer !

3. Genevieve

Genevieve New Member Trader

Please do not waste your time with this person, he says, a lot of fake things.
    Do not pay $ 2,000 for the last version "the RX", this is the same as the old version.
    I signed a contract with the seller that I do not want to buy a version of the RX, but he managed to my real account, and I would give him 30% profit.
    I tried on 2 brokers for a day I have lost 15%.
    Please do not pay $ 2000 for a version that 1) does not work 2) it's the same as the old.

4. Caden

Caden New Member Trader

You will show me? Why don't you upload an account here, with unhidden broker and without stupid excuses. You don't sell tomatoes for $2 so you gotta give something before you ask for $2000. Uploading a real account is not a rocket science.

5. Simon1983

Simon1983 Guest

I have just a question to those that bought the westernpips system.

Do you installed the system and the EA on a VPS server with low latency like 1-2ms?
    Because if you installed it on your workstation at home you already loose 500 to 1000ms depending on your internet connection even more.

Thank you got the answer.

6. DonaldDuck

DonaldDuck Guest

Have tried this. Very good results on demo account. After contacting my broker to explore the reasons of difference between real and demo account, have to mention both were running on VPS. Demo WITH 50 ms latency and real 1 ms, I have conclusion: it not works profitable, but promised. There are much more cheaper solutions available using fastscalping strategy.
    By the way, has anyone tried this Autoclicker EA. For further talkin about contact me on... Lionell2014@outlook.de

7. Aiko Aoi

Aiko Aoi New Member Trader

This western pips EA version is amazing.. I am using using this Ea on Forex and Now I am using it on CFD and results are very good. I am very happy now.

8. Sunil

Sunil New Member Trader

After trying other Arbitrage Robots . i used Westernpips . better from other Arbitrage in comparison of settings and additional features . their support helped me to find good settings and i earned good . i am happy with them . Highly Recommended

9. Harshal Gibs

Harshal Gibs New Member Trader

his EA is a good but not perfect because broker not permit it. if they permit they increase the spread And add slipage .so in high spread and slipage it not work good.

10. Kumar Dev

Kumar Dev New Member Trader

I'm client of Westernpips from last 2 years. But still they are giving me full support and also informing about new working brokers. I earned good with Westernpips Ea . its seems hard to find settings but with support help its very easy. now I am waiting for New products FIX API and 2 Leg Arbitrage .

11. Ntini

Ntini New Member Trader

One Of my friend recommended Westernpips Ea .Visited website and I ask for result then they sent me all real account and latest result .After that I bought their ultimate package and I am satisfied . They are really helpful . Also tried other Arbitrage Ea but I found westernpips better in comparison of other . As their Skype Support also very helpful . I am satisfied and I earned good income due to Westernpips Ea. Thanks Westernpips for this Great development. Keep It UP

12. annette

annette Member Trader

.Today is another great day and i have promised to support those who are still losing in trading binary options because there are lots of scam brokers out there as well as those who are looking for a means to get rid of your hard earn money, but today as i am speaking with you all, i have also fallen victim countless times until i came across a professional trader who has been helping me trade my account back from investment of $500 up again to almost $12,340 within just a week using a systematic approach that i am now using comfortably without running into loss, you must be ready and prepared to be successful in trading binary options, so if you are interested in getting up from your loss feel free to connect with Me on email: Annettebinarytrader@gmail.com or text +17756002166