1. Hello Guest Do you know binary.com offers exclusive $20 No Deposit Bonus for FX Binary Point visitors? Click here to sign up

WeTalkTrade Review |WeTalkTrade.com

Discussion in 'Signal Providers Reviews' started by FBP Review Moderation Wing, Jan 18, 2016.

1. FBP Review Moderation Wing

FBP Review Moderation Wing Forum Moderator Trader

Have you been a client of WeTalkTrade? If yes, we need an honest review from you to help others making the decision whether it is worth subscribing the WeTalkTrade Forex signals service. Please mention the following things in your review:

1) Were you satisfied with the performance of trading signals?

2) How was their support service?

3) Your final thoughts about the signals provider

We hope your review will help us understand the quality of signals service provided by WeTalkTrade.

WARNING: Due to our advanced IP detection and machine analysis tools, we can easily detect fake reviews. If you are found posting a fake review then you will be banned straight away.

2. Tony

Tony Guest

Hi

Below are the answers to your questions:

1) Not that good at all and the ones they get right are usually for only 50-100 pips and nothing more.

2) On scale of 1 - 5 I would put them between on 2. They seem to have 2 support agents and sometimes
    the written English is not so good. The agent/s also disappear when one probes more for answers.

3) I think whoever owns that company are a bunch of crooks who are baiting innocent people by a few
    signals, enticing them to buy their products and then never deliver it. I bought one of their products
    they were advertising on their website, made the payment which they successfully claimed and never
    received the products receiving one excuse after another. I would therefore not recommend anyone
    to buy any product from these guys as they swindle you for you hard earned cash.

Regards

3. Tyler16

Tyler16 Member Trader

Are you tired of losing your money to your broker? Are you planning of quitting the trade?
    Binary Options is not a hard nut to crack if you know how to read the trends, or have a very reliable strategy. With my experience today, I have been able to get the best strategy and have taught so many individuals who have benefited from following my simple strategy. I can also refer you to company that deal on sales of the softwares and other necessary tools. Please contact me on.... woodgatetyler16@gmail.com If I can be of help.

4. Mr B

Mr B Guest

I must say that I have just bought their pipbreaker and although they were a bit late to deliver the product because of technical issues they had, they did finally deliver. I think to label them crooks is very much unfair as they seem to be decent guys trying to make people's trading easy. It will be interesting to find out if Tony actually purchased a product from them.

1) Now that I have their product I will start using it and then provide objective feedback on the performance of the indicator once I establish a trend

2) Their support service is good. There is still room for improvement but I am sure they will get there.

3) They seem to be a young company with loads of potential and I am very much looking forward to using their products. Hopefully as they say at Wetalktrade, I will find the pipbreaker awesome.

Thank you