XT_Mobile_970x250_XFR
  1. Hello Guest Would you like to receive a FREE $50 No Deposit Bonus ? Check this

what is difference between Forex and binary trading?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by davidson333, Apr 13, 2016.

1. davidson333

davidson333 Member Trader

I would like to know as a newbie what is difference between Forex and binary trading?

2. JamaMolla

JamaMolla Member Trader

There are many differences, but one major one is scam brokers; it’s far too many on Binary while FMbinary that I worked with last years, but now I am with other broker and purely doing Forex trading, it works nicely for me.

3. Christo Phernn

Christo Phernn Well-Known Member Trader

There is not a massive difference between Forex and Binary trading, but still Forex is far better and much more profitable and dependable work while Binary is risky and less profitable. I only trade with OctaFX broker and them; I am able to work things out nicely which is another reason why I like Forex so much. I can start with as low as 5 dollars on their prestigious ECN account and yet get great benefits like 50% bonus on deposit while even without investment, I can participate on their demo contest regularly to win prizes and gain practice as well.

4. Sarfraz Ahmed

Sarfraz Ahmed Well-Known Member Trader

There is not huge difference when you talk about Forex and Binary, but there is some obvious difference in way it’s done, but still the potential is very similar. I am extremely fortunate because with FreshForex, I am able to do both Forex and Binary Option trading easily from same place, it’s just marvelous.

5. Jamess

Jamess Member Trader

There's no big difference between forex and trading options. Especially for those who worked on forex and has a general idea about it, it won't be hard to trade options, it's much easier and in general i find them simpler than forex.

6. Stuart Pearce

Stuart Pearce Active Member Trader

I don’t think there is any major difference apart from just the way it’s done, but one thing that is really different is the security level. I am trading in Forex for last 7 years and I am able to do it really nicely, but Binary Option trading has not been all that great for me with too many scams happening, so that’s one notice able difference. However, I have no issues with Forex due to been part of OctaFX broker, it’s number one company at the present.

7. Jafar

Jafar Active Member Trader

There is a huge difference between binary options and forex. But they also have things in common, i personally choose forex, it's more reliable and I think you can make more money there.

8. Hinzor

Hinzor Member Trader

There's no significant difference. On forex you can close a deal at any time. On BO you have to say what's going to happen with the price at a certain time, whether it'll be lower or higher than the current point.

9. Sarfraz Ahmed

Sarfraz Ahmed Well-Known Member Trader

The difference is not massive but just slight. However, it’s more about personal liking and we should only do what we like. I am lucky enough to be with broker like FreshForex since they have excellent service with allowing us to do both Forex/Binary at same place; it’s fascinating to do anything here with top notch features present!

[​IMG]