forex_managed_account_1

Which binary broker with 100% bonus you can recommend ?

Discussion in 'Binary Options Brokers' started by gary_j, Dec 23, 2016.

1. gary_j

gary_j New Member Trader

Hello everyone, I was wondering if you can recommend me a binary broker who gives 100% bonus for the first deposit ? Thank you!

2. daniel_p

daniel_p New Member Trader

I just switch my broker and I started with Broker Official, I put a deposit of $2000 and they gave me 100% bonus which is really cool.

3. Sarfraz Ahmed

Sarfraz Ahmed Well-Known Member Trader

It’s not always about bonuses; I believe we need to look beyond this. I always give quality of the first priority for obvious reasons, if we have that then everything else works out and is in place, but if we are not with quality broker then we are meant to face issues and problems, so it must be our first priority to have broker that’s trustworthy. For me, this is hardly case of concern with FreshForex, as they are one of the Binary Option broker with massive payout up to 86% while even have several other benefit such as Insurance of a trade type of promotions!

4. daniel_p

Yes, you are right . The bonuses are not the most important thing , I'm also with this broker because I feel really comfortable , i like the platform and the payouts.

5. thomas32

thomas32 New Member Trader

Hi daniel_p ,
    I was wondering to open an account with this company . Do you have good experience with them ?Thanks

6. daniel_p

Hello thomas32,
    to tell you honestly i feel really comfortable trading with this broker. Open an account, start with the minimum deposit if you want just to try,their platform is pretty good. Did you traded binary options before?

7. thomas32

thomas32 New Member Trader

I tried with demo account and I think to start with real one.I also think to open an account with two companies,just to compare.

8. philip20

philip20 New Member Trader

I just withdrawn $3500 from Broker Official .
    It was a good experience.

9. loginamer

loginamer New Member Trader

I lost over $5000 with Broker Official, but maybe it's my fault , I started now with 24Option

10. Anna Markina

Anna Markina Active Member Trader

I am not exactly sure if bonus is the way you should look towards any broker, as I feel that safety/security should be the first thing. I do proper research before joining any company given that’s only way I can figure out right broker. I am joined with IQ Option since they are highly rated and on Binaryoptionset, it’s rated at 9.5/10 which is unbelievable! I believe such high rating at broker review site like them is traffic and you can easily trust such brokers.

11. Benard Roy

Benard Roy Well-Known Member Trader

Why it has to be bonus for recommendation? Is it not possible to just focus on having good broker that we can rely and trust upon, it’s where my choice is very short towards TradexOptions who are the best with excellent reputation and also having wide range of features including payout up to 90%, variety of trading methods including High/Low, Boundary, One Touch and even Short Term is present, it’s all superb and helps up with working nicely. The customer service too deserves applauding for been so nice and alert all the time.