XT_Mobile_970x250_XFR
  1. Hello Guest Would you like to receive a FREE $50 No Deposit Bonus ? Check this

Which broker has the best platform?

Discussion in 'Trading Platforms, Software & Tools' started by leo_bbb, Dec 1, 2016.

1. leo_bbb

leo_bbb New Member Trader

Hi guys, can you tell me with which broker you are trading and what do you think about it's platform?

2. Benard Roy

Benard Roy Active Member Trader

I am currently trading with OctaFX broker, I like working with them for 2 reasons. Firstly, I feel entirely safe and secure which is through their advance technology including 3-D structure with 24/7 active expert teams monitoring and also having segregated account with instant money transactions for us. Secondly, I love their features and facilities with having huge bonus up to 50% and even have lots of platforms available in Mt4/Mt5 and cTrader which makes them so much more special for anyones liking!

3. joel8

joel8 New Member Trader

Broker Official is my broker now. The versatile platform that they have is really good for me, the customer support also always helps me a lot and the payouts are pretty good too.

4. Benard Roy

Joel8, I haven’t heard of any such broker. I believe we need to company that has proven their worth, so we can’t afford to take chances. I go with OctaFX broker, as they are a proven campaigner with having 17 awards to their name including some of the most prestigious and wanting one like Best International Broker, Best ECN and many more, it’s awesome working under their sheds and benefits in every way for me and allows me to be entirely comfortable and relaxed with things.

5. joel8

joel8 New Member Trader

Hey Benard,
    I'm trading with this broker from more than 5 months and I'm very satisfied . I'm just sharing my experience ,of course everybody has their own broker . Now they are plenty of binary companies and it's good to know which ones are better. OctaFX is good for forex, but now I'm trading binary options.

6. Benard Roy

That’s fair dear; I completely respect your choice and hope that you continue to get positive results. I too tried Binary Option trading, but it’s slightly risky for my liking, so that’s why I went with Forex trading and with OctaFX, I got plenty of support, so feel absolutely happy with them. BTW, can you repeat the name of your broker? I might try it out in future if I resume Binary Option trading and also, have you tried Forex trading?

7. joel8

joel8 New Member Trader

Yes,it's risky, I lost some money , but also have a good profit from a couple of weeks. The name is Broker Official, maybe you can try with a small deposit . And no , I never tried Forex, I just saw one commercial for binary and decided to try.

8. Benard Roy

To be honest, I haven’t heard about that broker at all, but will check it out. But, I won’t lie that the name looks pretty strange, but anyway it’s just about quality not name. It’s great if you are successful at it and there is obviously no point in changing something that’s working. But, make no mistake Forex is the best, I will prefer sticking with that for time being. I enjoy it equally under OctaFX due to various benefits I mentioned already.