1. Hello Guest Do you know binary.com offers exclusive $20 No Deposit Bonus for FX Binary Point visitors? Click here to sign up

Which platform you like more? cTrader or Mt4?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Christo Phernn, Jul 3, 2016.

1. Christo Phernn

Christo Phernn Well-Known Member Trader

As we know at present there are so many new platforms which are coming up, but out of all these, I believe the best is definitely cTrader, it’s one of the best trading platforms in the world at present and that’s to do with the upgraded system that’s in place, it’s pretty cool especially with advance charting system and all that, it’s provided to me by OctaFX broker which I feel happy working with, so what do you think which one is better cTrader or Mt4?

2. Sarfraz Ahmed

Sarfraz Ahmed Well-Known Member Trader

I definitely go with Mt4 platform, it’s easily the best and most people prefer it because of been so simple and straight forward. The tipping for me with using of this platform comes with FreshForex, as they absolutely awesome setup with no spikes or any off quotes either, so using Mt4 Platform with them, it’s just extra comfort you feel!

3. Stuart Pearce

Stuart Pearce Active Member Trader

I think we all know that Mt4 platform is the most established platform out there, so no doubt over that but are we forever going to be stuck with it? I am currently trading with OctaFX broker as I mentioned and I am trying several platforms available here whether it’s Mt5 or cTrader. I like Mt5 too but still there are some question mark about it, therefore, I am trading with cTrader platform mainly and it’s just sensational, to say the least.