1. Hello Guest Do you know binary.com offers exclusive $20 No Deposit Bonus for FX Binary Point visitors? Click here to sign up

Which session you trade most on?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Christo Phernn, Jul 15, 2016.

1. Christo Phernn

Christo Phernn Well-Known Member Trader

I believe trading sessions are extremely crucial to select with since that’s very important for our career. As a scalping, I love trading on London session where we get maximum trading and due to OctaFX broker, it gets even easier through their tidy spread from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 plus there is also epic cash back facility here and that’s how I get 50% back on all trading orders even losing ones, so it makes me extremely comfortable.

2. Sarfraz Ahmed

Sarfraz Ahmed Well-Known Member Trader

I don’t think for me it’s matter of concern which session it is and why would it be? I trade with FreshForex where they have zero spread account, so I can make profit from any situation with absolute ease and comfort!

3. Benard Roy

Benard Roy Member Trader

I think Asian session is quite good especially with me doing scalping while I don’t have any issues with which session I trade, as I love doing scalping and there any session is okay. I also work with OctaFX broker and like mention above, I too quite their conditions especially spread pretty good and the best part is their policy, as I can close out trades even within seconds and all that while mostly brokers have a lot of restrictions but not them.